jennie's choreographer II

I know I really suck at endings because I tend to rush a little so I decided to put a part 2 lol. Also, thank you for your kind words. I swear I read all of them! Now I ask nothing but for you guys to enjoy my works as much as I enjoy writing these random things. And always stay safe!

-

L.

"So how does it taste like?" I asked after pulling away from her lips, which, believe me, took a lot from me.

Her lips are so goddamn addicting, much better than how I imagined they would taste against mine.

For a second she looked clueless, her eyes still on my lips, until feline eyes widened in understanding. She was drunk when she mentioned wondering how my lips tastes like. I honestly didn't expect her to remember.

"I'll need more than one kiss to be able to judge," she grins devilishly, pulling me by the shirt once more.

The next day, she went to SM again but this time she stayed hidden in her car. She was rumored to have a collab with an SM artist because of yesterday's headlines, so now she's trying to be a little more careful not to attract attention from the media.

"Sorry it took me long," I muttered as soon as I went inside her car.

She looked stunning in her off shoulder black blouse and skirt, and even more when she slid up her aviator sunglasses to her hair.

"No problem," she smiles, leaning closer as she places her hand on top of mine that was about to put my seatbelt on, then she fastened it herself without taking her eyes off me.

Jennie Kim smells so fucking good and is hella sexy, she knows it. She knows not just how to take my breath away but to make me shudder with the tension.

She raises her body a little, her arms wrapping on my neck as she tilted her head to give me a warm, sloppy kiss.

I felt so hot when I felt her tongue slip in between my lips, and I couldn't recognize my own voice when I released a throaty moan because of it.

Her cheeks were flushed when she pulled away, her eyes looked drunk as she took me in before completely pulling away with a shy smile.

"So..." I cleared my throat, "Where to?"

"I cooked lunch at my place."

"Oh, you didn't have to pick me up. I thought you had work today."

She glances at me while driving, "I took a day off."

"Uh, Lisa..." she sounded a bit cautious.

"Yes?" I shifted my gaze to her while she's still too focused on the road.

"You're not... dating anyone, right?"

I fought back a smile. She looked nervous, very far from the Jennie I'm used to.

"It's... complicated."

"Oh," her face dropped a bit, then it went unreadable right after.

But it really is complicated. We've only kissed since yesterday and we haven't even talked about us yet. It's actually weird how we got here but I'm not complaining. I guess I just never expected her to see me this way, you know, because I've seen her as a homophobic before...

She was awfully silent on our way to her place, but I was surprised when the moment we entered her unit, she immediately shut the door behind her and glared at me.

"What?" I asked, a little terrified as she walked closer to me.

"You..." she tooo another step while I took a step back.