girl crush pt6

"Hey, you're still awake?" Lisa asks in surprise the moment she enters her home.

Her home, with Jennie in it. It wouldn't be a home without Jennie.

She used to prefer staying over their dorm because she hates being away from her members, but now she doesn't mind much. Rosé lives in the same building, Jisoo is just nearby. And Jennie stays with her whenever she can.

Seven months of being Jennie's secret someone was bliss.

"No, I'm in deep slumber Lisa."

That roll in Jennie's pretty feline eyes made Lisa stifle a laugh.

She drops her bag on the table before dropping one knee on the space beside Jennie on the couch, cupping her cheeks. "Jisoo unnie was busy on her phone throughout the party. You got an idea why?"

Got7 Jinyoung threw a party and invited Lisa and Jisoo. Of course there was Jackson too, which was why Jisoo's phone was busy buzzing all night asking for updates from a certain feline beauty.

The members were still clueless, either that or they didn't just bother to really ask.

"I don't know, maybe someone was jealous somewhere and needs reassurance," Jennie pouts cutely.

Somewhere along the way, Lisa became Jennie's secret someone and lover.

And though she knows Jennie trusts her and is not serious about being jealous, secret relationships aren't exactly reassuring.

"Nini," Lisa stares down on those gorgeous eyes she's very much fond of. And yes, unnie has been dropped since forever ago, at least whenever it's just them.

The smile on Jennie's lips indicates she's aware that Lisa is about to be cheesy with her words. Because Lisa is cheesy, always have been, just not with words. But ever since they slept—became together, she kept trying.

Because communication is key to any relationships. Especially in secret.

"Yes, Lili?"

The Thai sighs, dipping her head for a short kiss before resting her forehead against Jennie's.

"I love you to the moon and back."

"You have no originality," Jennie teases.

"Well, I love you so much that I want to shout it for the whole world to know, until it reaches the astraunots on the moon, and it would echo all the way back here to Seoul."

Jennie got what she wanted, a cheesy reassurance. But there was so much sincerity in it, it made her tear up. She want to shout it so bad too, to stop living in the darkness and just come out in the open.

"I love you so much more Lili."

-

"But it's true! Lisa's solo will be a hit," Rosé brags to her sister who dropped by on their company building. It's Rosé's birthday, so even her parents came by earlier and the members were complete too.

Lisa smiles sheepishly while Alice sneers. Jisoo and Jennie were just smiling at the side, looking amused.

"You sound like you're her manager, baby sis."

"Well, I've heard her song so I just had to say it," Rosé smugly says, bumping hips with the Thai, "I know everything about Lisa after all."

A pang of guilt hits Lisa, her smile not reaching her eyes when she looked at Rosé.

"I love the song too, Alice unnie," Jennie suddenly speaks, going back to the topic. "Rosé is just speaking facts."

The back of Jennie's hand flats out on Lisa's back with a cheerful smile. "It's gonna be a hit, right Lili?"