dialogue

A/N: The title says the format. I'm experimenting, okay? (Or maybe I was trying to find a style to fit my laziness, who knows.)

Rosé solo coming soon! Fuck YG for not giving us a teaser today when we only have 9 days left before the release!

-

"Jennie."

"Yes?"

"Jennie."

"What?"

"Jennie."

"What, Lisa?"

"Jennie."

"What?!"

"Yah, did you have to shout?"

"You're so annoying."

"You befriended this annoying person, now why are you complaining?"

"You were quiet when I first met you. I didn't know you would be this annoying."

"Whatever, I know you befriended me because I'm cute."

"Lisa, that was 10 years ago. We were like 8 years old, if you looked like this then, I wouldn't have come near you."

"Yah! That's mean!"

"I'm sorry."

"Could've fooled me. Next time try not to laugh when you apologize."

"Oh, I have to go! Jackson's already downstairs."

"Already?"

"Don't make that face, I'll come over again tomorrow. We still have this project to finish, right?"

"Yeah. Alright. Tell him to drive safely, okay?"

"Okay. Bye, Lis! Love you!"

"Yah! Gross! I told you- to stop- assaulting my cheeks with kisses- Yah!"

"Mwa! Jackson, I'm on my way there, baby... yes, yes."

"..."

"..."

"...I love you too, Jennie."

-

"Whatever happened to 10AM? You're an hour late, Jennie Ruby Jane—Jen, hey, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"I-I'm sorr-"

"Come here, Nini. There... Shh, it's okay. I'm here. I'm here, okay?"

-

"It was... Jackson."

"What did that motherfucker do?!"

"I went to his house earlier. He was... I saw him kissing some girl."

"Fuck! I'm gonna kill him!"

"I slapped him then left."

"He deserved that. No, he deserved way worse beating-"

"Lisa, sit down, please. I'm better now. Thank you, for everything. And I'm sorry about our project..."

"You know you come first before anything, Nini. Hell, that piece of trash got some nerve. I never really liked him, you know?"

"How could I not know? You almost jumped on him when you learned that he stole a kiss from me. I just forgot to tell you that it's okay because I liked him too."