lisa's typa girl pt1

Jisoo and I were laughing while entering the front door of their house when we saw her younger sister Lisa on the couch, lazily watching the television.

"Hey brat. What's for dinner?" Jisoo asked as she throws her bag beside Lisa.

Her sister's already in her senior year in high school while Jisoo and I are sophomores in college, so she's basically two years younger than us.

Without even glancing our way, Lisa pointed at the empty box of pizza on the table.

"Yah!" Jisoo glares at her sister and just before she goes over to wrestle with her like the many times I've witnessed them fight before, I stood in front of Jisoo to stop the brewing bloody war.

"Let's not resort to violence shall we? Here let's just order something," I brought out my phone to look for the food application I've got installed, still eyeing Jisoo from time to time to make sure she wouldn't try to kick her sister or something. "Let's just go to your room."

Lisa huffed from behind me. I saw her walk to the stairs, probably to go up to her room when Jisoo, the evil older sister that she is, decided to use me just to annoy her sister even more.

"Oh right Jen let's talk about your new boyfriend! God he's so hot! I wouldn't think twice about letting him on the third base if I were you," Jisoo gushes loud enough, obviously wanting Lisa to hear her made up story because for Pete's sake, I haven't been laid for ages now.

No guy is catching my attention. It's like all the good ones are either taken, gay or a bunch of jerks.

Glaring at Jisoo, I shook my head at her while Lisa halted for a second before continuing her way up, slamming the door loudly afterwards.

Jisoo laughed loudly then collapsed on the couch with her hand on her stomach, looking more than amused.

"You meanie," I hit her arm as I sat beside her.

She's well aware of Lisa's crush on me so she's always using it to piss her off. It's nothing but a silly little crush ever since we were kids and honestly, I doubt Lisa still got that going now that we are all grown ups. Well, kinda, because at times it feels like among us three I was the only one who matured.

It was one of my frequent sleepovers at Jisoo's house, except this time her parents aren't around, when her drunk ass' loud snores woke me up in the middle of the night

I glared at my bestfriend's back, deciding to get myself water in the kitchen before trying to get some sleep myself. However when I went back, I instinctively walked past Jisoo's room as I saw light emanating from Lisa's slightly open door. Oh, and there's a sound too. Music. A fast track one.

I couldn't help but peak in out of curiosity to see what that kid is up to.

My mouth fell open seeing her pulling herself up on the iron bar facing the door, only wearing a sports bra and boy shorts.

Well, will you look at those almost-abs glistening in sweat? Lisa's brown hair flowing freely to her shoulders, her arms looking so strong from where I am standing. I definitely look like a pervert watching her but I can't take my eyes off her. Because when the fuck did she start growing up?

Okay just to clear things out I'm not into women. Lisa's the only girl I've kissed actually.

And before you call me out, it was an accident! I was mending my broken heart when my jerk of an ex dumped me so I came here but was unable to find Jisoo. Lisa was there though, she comforted me and was being totally sweet. It was an accident because I was on my vulnerable state, she was so close and was looking at me with those concerned eyes, and the next thing I know I already kissed her.