Chapter 8

KEITH'S POV~

I arrived at the party and saw a bunch of people having fun. I went to the door and knocked. Pidge opened the door and she actually looked suprised.

"Hey, didn't know u would actually come. Is it because Lance is coming too?"She asked smirking. I started to blush. I mean I do like him but I don't want anyone to know.

"No, my dumb brother forced me to come here" I blamed it on Shiro. Either way he would've if he knew about it.

"Come in. If your searching for Lance he is down in the basement with Hunk" Pidge said before leaving.

Soon enough something hit me 'dont go to him. He'll never like you. He won't even remember u' my depression started hitting me so hard I can barely breath. So I decided to hangout by myself in a corner of the room.

Little did I knew that Lance came upstairs.

LANCE'S POV~

Keith did say he will come. Oh god did something happen to him. I should go upstairs and ask Pidge if he did came or not.

I excused myself and went upstairs. Just when I got upstairs I saw Keith in the corner by himself. Why didn't he come. Did Pidge not tell him where I am. Must be.

"Hey Keith. I was about to go ask Pidge if u came yet. I wasn't really expecting your to actually come. But I am very glad. Why are u standing there for. Come on" I said as I dragged him to the basement where Hunk and his new "girlfriend" was.

Off course I am single. I am trying to get someone but there is too many girls interested in me. So I decided to hit on a guy. And I am pretty much guessing Keith is the right one.

"Hey Hunk, hey~ Shay" I said hi to them. Not gonna lie but they are the most cutest couple I have seen. And I have to be the one without anyone to love. U be asking what about Pidge. She has here beloved tech.

"I brought someone with me here" I guestured to Keith. He was looking a bit shy. "Hey dude, don't be shy. U can always come and talk to us if u need anything. Especially me" I tried flirting with him. And it kinda worked?

He looked away and again looked at me. His eyes looks like a whole galaxy. It's so beautiful. I was lost to his eyes until he snapped his fingers Infront of my face. "Hellooo. Were you even listening" he asked me. I started blushing. Did he noticed that I was day dreaming.

"Oh sorry no. I was lost in your beautiful eyes of yours" I did it again. I am just so good at this. He was blushing again. I love doing this.

(Author Chan~ here. I am sorry I haven't posted in along time and here you go)