Chapter 6

KEITH'S POV ~

As my father went downstairs I tried to reach for my phone to call anyone. I quickly grabbed it and pressed the first number there was. If was Sharon's number.

Lucky for me he picked up the phone. "Hey Keith. Is everything okay?" Shiro asked.

"Shiro... Please let me stay with you for the night. Dad has beaten my ass" I said as the pain strikes to my abdomen.

"don't worry. I'll come and pick you up right now" Shiro said. With that the call ended. I tried to get up get downstairs but the pain keeps on pushing me down as I passed out.

~TIME SKIP~

I woke up and saw Adam standing there. "oh, Keith. You woke up. Thank god you are okay. Shiro was quite worried about you" Adam said as he had a big smile plastered on his face.

"what happened? And where is Shiro? " I asked feeling a bit dizzy. It almost felt like I was going to puke.

" You passed out in your room. Shiro tried to get out of the house as soon as possible without getting into a fight with your father. On the bright side Shiro won and you are still alive" he said with a small chuckle.

"hehe yea" I giggled with him. I soon heard Shiro got into the room. He had a very serious look on his face.

"look Keith, we have news for you" as soon as Shiro said that I started freaking out. Is it good news, bad news or both.

~hey. The author here. I am exhausted and I am soo sry for writing this a bit later than you thought. I have a lot of homeworks. I'll be posting at 8 or smthing. So yea~

-Klanceboy❤️💙💜