Chapter 25

(I am feeling rather very sick and depressed right now so there might be self hate. Don't worry. We won't have anything that bad. Plus there will be a huge surprise in the end I think or it might be in the next chapter cause I forgot or I don't know what to write)

KEITH'S POV~

I was on Lance's lap in a car. I saw Veronica driving. Memories started to flow through my brain. Something happened to the house.

"Keith. Thank god your okay" Lance said as he hugged me. I was pleased that he helped me. It was surprisingly weird that the whole house was going insanely weird. It's like demon haunting the place. I didn't really believe in those stuffs but that surely creeped me out. I would've swore I saw a a creature crawling on the roof before I fainted.

"Where are we going?" I asked Lance. Before he could answer we saw a cat just walking Infront of the car as we nearly crashed into one of the light polls.

"Woah. That was a close one" Veronica said as she missed the light poll within an inch. "Is everyone ok though" She said as she looked at us and back to the road.

We finally arrived to Lance's house. I felt sick. More sick than usual. Lance carried me to his room with the blanket still wrapped up on my body. I tugged Lance's shirt. He looked at me.

"Lance....I have to go to the toilet" I said feeling like I am gonna throw up right then and there. He brought me to the toilet as I threw up. Lance rubbed my back. I felt better after that. We walked to the room as we sat down. "Lance. I don't feel so good" I told Lance as I felt kinda nauseous.

"Just rest ok. I'll be back with some food to help you ok" Lance said gently making me lie down and rest. He kissed my forehead and left. My eyes slowly closed. I saw something. More like someone standing there. It was a black figure reaching for me. I tried to reach it but it disappeared.

Soon Lance came back from the kitchen with some food. There was a sandwich a omlet and some rice. He kept it on the desk and took a a table that you can keep on the bed and kept the food on top and brought it close to me so I could eat. I ate the whole thing within minutes. I was hungry. I wanted more food. Food I never even liked. This was unusual for me.

"I think I need to see a doctor" I said. I was scared what was happening. I never witnessed something like this. This really made me worried.

"Don't worry Keith. I'll call Shiro" Lance said as he grabbed his phone and called Shiro. He talked with Shiro for about an hour or so. I wasn't sure about the whole conversation. I felt insecure. He came back with some news. "Don't worry. Shiro is on his way. I'll be here if you ever need me" he said as he wrapped his arms around me and sat next to me. I loved him. But something in me thought that he doesn't deserve me. I pushed all those thoughts away.

Soon there was a knock on the door. It was Lance's mom. Next to her was Shiro. He knew I was in deep pain. He came up to me. I felt Lance's hand grip on to me. It was like Lance doesn't like it when Shiro gets near. As Shiro was about to touch me Lance slapped his arms away.

"Don't. Touch. My. Omega" Lance said. It felt like he was protecting me like I was pregnant or something. You can see how that Lance's alpha didn't like that Shiro who technically is an alpha touching me. Lance's mom just stood there surprised on what she was seeing.

"Lance it's ok. It's just Shiro" I said tugging him. He looked at me. I saw Lance's eyes filled with love as he looked at me. It felt like we were meant to be together forever.

"Look. I'm sorry but I have these instinct that is telling me to not let anyone harm you" He said gently. I understood what he meant. I hugged him.