Chapter 41

(This part will have velesayday since I forgot to write a valentine Day part. So yea. By the way this will be a short chapter

KEITH'S POV~

I woke in an unknown place. Things were quite blur for me. I saw Lance fallen asleep next to me. I looked around to see that I am in a hospital.

"Hey..... wake up....you need to explain me what happened" I said softly.

Lance woke up and rubbed his eyes and sat down nicely. He gave me a sweet kiss.

"I was so worried about you. Are you feeling ok?" He asked holding my hands.

"I'm fine sweetheart. I just wanna go home to the kids now" I said. He smiled and kissed me. We had a bit of the make out session until the doctor interupted us. We didn't really mind. He told me that I was now free to go. I was happy to go home and rest.

"About the kids back at that camping park" Lance said trying not to make the whole situation weird.

"Oh, yeah. I'm pretty sure non of that actually happened. My brain must've been playing some tricks or something" I said looking at the floor.

"No no no no no. It was all true. Without you they would've died there. Now come on" he said as we went to the car. I was shocked hearing him. I felt blush creeping up my cheeks.

"Stop!! Your making me blush" I said looking away. I tried not to smile and act like I'm serious. But I couldn't help but smile.

"I see that little smile you have there sweety" he said turning my face towards his. Our lips was so close. We were about an inch away until the doctor just rushed in. It nearly gave me a heart attack.

"Sir. You are now free to go" he said and left. I got out of bed and dressed myself.

"All ready to go know" Lance asked. I nodded as we went out of the hospital. Then this girl came running up to Lance.

"Hey Lance. I uh.... I got a letter from you the other day saying you want to meet me" she said smiling. I gave Lance a death stare. He did saw my face.

LANCE'S POV~

The  letter was sent three years ago. Now she got the letter. Boy am I in trouble. I even saw Keith giving me death stare.

"Uh....may we have a few minutes. I just wanna talk to him" I said pushing Keith away from her. As soon as we were further away from her Keith looked at me with that weird face of explain what is going on.II took a deep breath in. "Look kitten. Your mind is of course having a misunderstandment. I mean. She was once someone I liked. But that's ok the past. I have moved on" I said. I saw him lift on of his eyebrows.

"So your telling me that she was your crush but now she isn't. But how come she get the letter eh" he said. I mean. It could've been the mailman's problem or something.

"I promise that the letter was sent to her three years ago. You can even ask my mom" I said. I did write it and told my mom to put it in the mail box. I know what everyone be thinking. Why not text. I had no idea what her number was and she doesn't seem to have any sorts off app to communicate with. It's just bummer. She is though a very sweet and kind loving girl who just traveled from all the was from Canada to United States. Holy cow. She did all that to meet me.

(Ok. So I will tell you how they met. Skip if you want to. So practically Lance and her lived in Spain in Cuba. There in the school they met. They were never meant to be together. By the way, her name is going to be......Daisy. Ok. Back to the story)

I can see how much one ticket even cost. If I reject her she came here for no reason. I felt terrible. I saw her smiling. Her smile just made me sad. I looked at Keith he was saying something.