Chapter 55

(We have come so far. I'll end this book from chapter 56 or something)

KEITH'S POV~

Everyone has arrived to my little pups birthday. They both were running around and playing with their friends. Days go by so fast. It's nice to see them grow up. I saw Lance talking with Hunk, Pidge and Shay. I was standing in the backyard all alone. There was just too many people inside.

I saw Shiro and his husband Curtis came to the backyard. The came upto me as Shiro started a conversation. We talked for sometime and then we heard the door slam open. Who stood there? I looked who it was and was very shocked. What the actual fuck!!?? My father was here. He looked around. I hid behind Shiro. Shiro knew about my father and stood in a protective position. Lance didn't know my father. He never met him of course.

"WHERE IS HE!!!??? NEITHER ONE OF YOU TELL ME WHERE MY SON IS OR DIE" he yelled. All the kids was scared. He looked outside to the backyard. He saw Shiro. He knew him so thought he'd know where I am. I got scared as he walked over to us. Shiro was only a few inches shorter than my father. He glared at Shiro. I was now hiding behind Curtis. He slowly backed away with me. We slowly and unnoticeably went inside. I ran to Lance and hugged him.

"Please don't let him near me Lancey" I said. Lance looked confused. He knew this man wasn't invited. Shiro was keeping my father busy so I can get somewhere safe. As we were heading upstairs my father saw me.

As he reached up to me he tried to grab me but Lance slapped his hands away. I hid behind him.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!!???" My father yelled the kids were still there pretty scared. The adults led them to a room to calm down.

"Look here. I don't know who your are but I don't want you in this house or near my omega" Lance said as he growled at my father. He was just that thought full.

"HA. I SEE THAT KEITH NEVER TOLD YOU ABOUT ME!!!" He said. He looked at me and then back at Lance.

"Incorrect. I did told him about you and your selfishness" I said as I corrected him.

"SHUT UP YOU LITTLE BRAT. AND YOU!! YOU BETTER GIVE HIM BACK OR AM I GONNA FIGHT YOU FOR IT" my father said in a challenging voice. He is so childish.

"If it's a challeng you want then the challenge you get" Lance said as he growled at my father. Of course he was childish too.

My father barged at Lance to punch him. Lance was more than ready to feel the pain. When he got Lance it was so weak. Lance had an unfazed expression.

"I see your a weak alpha. Might as well send you to jail" Lance said as he called 911. My father just fell on the floor unconscious. I tap him to make sure he was really unconscious. He was. Lance reported it to the police. When they came they took him away.

"Thank you for your love Lancey" I said as I hugged my alpha. He hugged back and still was in utter confusion.

"Who exactly was he?" He said as he pointed out the door. I giggled. He just stared at me.

"That was my father you idiot. Don't even know how to tell we relate to eachother yet" I said as I laughed even harder. Lance smiled.

"Well he has been doing drugs so looks can sometimes change" he said. I nodded.

(I don't think so really. The only thing that would change is the attitude)

"His attitude especially" I said as I giggled. I made sure the kids were safe and went on with the party.

(UwU Lance's birthday is coming soon)

The whole day passed and everyone was heading back home. It was nice to have friends over.