Chapter 30

(Lol. I love that 👆 comic. It's not mine though)

~NINE MONTHS OF KEITH BEING PREGNANT~

LANCE'S POV~

It was a normal day until Keith screamed my name. I quickly went to check if he's okay.

"What is it? Are you-" I said as I was cut off by the position Keith was in.

"I think my water just broke" Keith said with a worried look.

"Oh boy. We need you at the hospital asap" I said almost panicing.

*AFTER LABOUR AND EVERYTHING CAUSE I'M NO GOOD AT WRITING THAT*

I hear my two babies crying. One was a girl while the other one was a girl. Keith was  resting after all the pushing. I carried my daughter while my son was on the bed. The girl had the same skin colour as me. He had white eyes. I wasn't sure if she was blind or something. They were beautiful. The boy had two different eye colours. On the left it was purple and on the right it was a very light blue. He had same skin tone as omega.

I kept them both on the bed next to the bed my omega was lying on. I soon heard a knock. It was mi mamá.

"Is everything going ok?" Mi mamá asked. She looked worried.

"Si mamá. We got twins and they are both special" I said letting mi mamá in. She looked at both of them.

"Oh hijo. You are very lucky. Remember. If you dare behave badly towards any of them I will smack you" she said.

"Of course mamá" I said scared to be smacked by her. Her hits are so strong you may even have to get a surgery to fix it.

She carried the babies with both hands. She is good at carrying both babies wpat once. I never knew how to do it. I guess that speciality never came to me. She was very caring for the babies.

I sat down next to my omega and held his hands. I brought his hands to kiss it. They were very soft.

"You really love him don't you?" Mi mamá said looking at me with soften eyes. I kissed his cheek and stood up.

"Of course I love him. No one is more important than my love for him" I said. "Any way, how's Benjamin" I knew that mi mamá came after seeing him.

"Luckily the doctors found away to bring him back. Though his legs are being replaced by robotic  legs" mamá said.

"Awe. That's cool. I wish to be like him" I whined. My mom gave me a death stare. I quickly tried to change the subject before lecture comes but I was too late.

"Lance, getting used to a robotic legs will take a long time and it will be pain full. I don't want my son to be in such pain" She said. I saw that she was sad. I hugged mi mamá.

"He will be okay mamá. I promise" I said still hugging her. It took about 7 months to recover.

"Mmmmmmmnnnnn." Keith whined. Looks like he woke up."Did I intrude your mother son moment" he said as he giggled. He sat down.

"Well I would say this isn't the only moment that's special" I said as I went to him and gave a peck on his lips.

"I'll leave you two alone for a bit" mi mamá said as she left.

"Sooo. Names?" I said.

"We are going to pick Rosaline and Kei" he said smiling.

(Was that the name I said. If it isn't please care to tell me cause I couldn't find the chapter where they find the names for them. Neither do I remember)

"Ok. What about you start feeding them while I go and get something to eat" I said as I brought the to Keith. He smiled and took the babies. Two more months till highschool is finished.

I left Keith and went to Hunks house since my house was further than the hospital. I knocked on the door a couple times. I saw Hunks mom open the door.

"Oh. Lance. What are you doing here?" Hunk said peeking through the door.

"Please come in Lance" Hunks mom let me in the house.

"Hunk. You have got to come with me to the hospital. There's a huge surprise for you" I said in an excited tone.

"Why couldn't you just text me?" He asked. I laughed.

"I came to get some food. And I am gonna text Pidge about that" I said.

PIDGEON: wassup

LANCEY: I have a surprise for you. Meet me at the hospital in 3 minutes.

PIDGEON: Why at the hospital?

LANCEY: you'll see

I knew Pidge would come if it was a surprise. I can't wait to see there face.

Aft going to the hospital I saw Pidge standing there. I ran up to her. She saw me.

"Took you long enough" she said putting her phone in her pockets.

"I was just getting some food" I said as we walking to the room Keith was in.

"Why is the surprise in the hospital" Pidge said with a confused look.

"I hate to agree with her but I agree with her. What's so special in here that can surprise us" Hunk said even more confused.

Just when he said that we made it to the room Keith was in. I opened it.

"Hey. I brought Hunk and Pidge. Are you done feeding them" I asked Keith.

"Yea. You can let them in" Keith said with a nod.

"Ok. We are free to get in" I said as I opened the dorr wide enough for them to get in. They got in and looked surprised.

"The babies are already born. Why didn't you tell us that" Pidge squeaked. I laughed at how shocked she was. Both took one from the bed.

"Oh my god Lance. They are so adorable. What did you name them" Hunk said.

I was happy to have a family with my omega.

(Sorry if this chapter is small but enjoy)