Chapter 54

(We will skip the wedding ceremony since idk what to write)

LANCE'S POV~

We are here in our new house. It was a big house. It was perfect for the 4 of us. I carried my new husband to our room. The room was big with a king sized bed. It has petals of roses on top. The room was decorated with led lights. I kept Keith on the bed. He smiled as he looked around.

"Wow. This place is awesome. I can't believe you did all this for today" he said now looking at me. I smirked.

"Well. I'll do anything for my beautiful omega" I said. He giggled. He got up as he undressed very slowly. This made me have a boner. I sat down on the bed and watched him strip. Underneath the gown he was wearing a white lacey lingerie. He looked stunning in it. He slowly walked to me and say on my lap.

"You like what you see or you want to see more" he said with a smirk. I couldn't function at this point.

"Y-yea" I said as I stuttered. He smirked as he started to grind on me.

~SMUT~

Each grind he did the more horny I got. Keith new he had control over this. I know I'm not letting that happen. I grabbed him by the waist and flopped him on the bed. I made sure he was still on the bed before I climb on to him.

"Lanceeee~ let me have some control please. You've always had it" Keith whined. I didn't listen to any of it as I got close to Keith's scent gland. I wished to ask him. I stopped there for a moment to let Keith know if he wants to be marked or not. He nodded. I licked his scent gland and slowly then bit the place. I heard my omega hiss in pain. I decided to release some calming pheromones. He seemed to relax. I took off my mouth from his scent gland. There was a slight bit of blood. I took a tissue and wiped it off.

"There. Now your turn. Afterwards we shall do whatever you want to do" I whispered into his ears.

"We can have sex if you want to. You are having a boner right now" he said. He wasn't wrong. I was totally hard on.

He repeated what I did as he marked me. Not gonna lie. This was one of the bestest moment I've ever got to experience. I'm not saying that I am not having fun being with Keith. Just saying is that making him all mine so he won't get chased by alpha's is the....you know...........cool? Anyways.

I felt Keith undress me. I waited patiently for him to fully undress me. Didn't take long for him to pull down my boxers. I just let him do it. He licked the tip of my cock. It felt so good. I grabbed his hair and pushed my cock deeper. I felt the tip of my cock touch the back of Keith's throut.

"Your such a good boy~" I moaned at the satisfaction of his mouth. I let go of his hair. He panted and got on my lap. I pulled him closer.

"You know where my mouth went Lance" he said. There was a tint of red across his face. I giggled.

"It doesn't matter how does it" I said as I kissed him. He quickly deepened the kiss. I slid my hands onto Keith's ass as I keened it. I heard moans come out of his mouth. I took off my extra clothes that I was still wearing. I pinned him down on the bed.