Chapter 43

KEITH'S POV~

I was sitting on the bed helping Lance understand a math problem. He seemed to always get lost in thought. I decided to hit his head next time he gets lost in thought.

"Say. Afterwards we can have some fun with the kids. Like do something they haven't done before" Lance said. I hit his head with a newspaper.

"FOCUS LANCE" I yelled at him giving him a glare. I wasn't mad. Though I was annoyed because he doesn't understand any of it and I'm trying to help him and he is not listening and a huge exam is coming from all subjects.

"Ow. That's kinda hurts" Lance said as he rubbed his head.

"Lance. We have a huge exam and you aren't focusing on this" I said giving him a death glare. He knew he would be in trouble if he fails the exam.

"Right. Right. Sorry. I'm just kinda nervous" he said as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Kinda nervous. You should BE nervous. It's an exam from all subjects and you aren't focusing" I said. I'm also very nervous for your information. He just frowned. I sighed as I gave his a kiss on the cheeks. He smiled as he got what he had been waiting for. I giggled.

-TIME SKIP-

Today was the day we have our exams. We were outside of the school and we were 2 hours early. This happens when I get a lot nervous. We kept the kids to sleep before we came. It was so exhausting to do so. I was so damn nervous that I couldn't even remember my own name. I was practically having a heart attack.

"Don't worry babe. Why don't we go somewhere private and I'll help you calm down" Lance whispered softly into my ears. I nodded. We went to a place where no one ever had been to. It was dark but there was a light switch.

*******⚠️SMUT WARNING ⚠️********

He slowly pushed me to the wall and kissed me. It was a deep and passionate kiss. I obviously kissed back. He slowly moved his hands under my shirt and gently rubbed my stomach. His hands went from my stomach to my hole.

He slowly inserted one finger in. It didn't felt much though. He then inserted four of his fingers. I was now craving for his dick.

"Lance please. I want it so baaaaddd" I whined as he kept on scissoring my hole. I was moaning.

"You are too tight still mi amor" Lance said. I moaned in response. He took his fingers out.

"Wait- we don't have protection" Lance said. I was too impatient to just go and get some lube or condom. I pushed Lance onto this chair that was randomly there. I went down.

I unzipped his jeans. Slowly pulled down his boxers. He was hard on. I slowly licked his dick up and down. I heard Lance moan in pleasure. I slowly took his dick all in my mouth and started bobbing it.

"Aaah~ K-keith.....I'm so close" Lance moaned. I felt his dick flinch. I took it out of my mouth before he could come. I climbed on top of him and kissed him. As soon as our lips parted. I took of my leggings and lined myself.

I slowly pushed it in. Pleasure filled me up. I moaned at how big his dick is. It felt so good to have it in me. I heard Lance moan as his dick entered me slowly.

"Oh sweetheart~ your so tight now" he moaned. It was fully inside me now. I tried to adjust myself. It felt too good. Lance gave me some small hickies on my neck. I didn't mind it as long as no one will notice. I'm sure that would be the first thing that anyone would've noticed.

I rocked my ass back and forth as I tried to adjust myself. That was until it hit my g-spot. I moaned at the feeling.

"Did I find your spot?" Lance asked in a flirtatious way which made me moan loudly.