Chapter 24

(So before we start you should see my new book. It Klance theatre. Please check it out. And I have a tik tok acc. Which I am not sure if any of you have it or not. If you do have it then go follow me. It's: @denki_pickachu5 so yea. Let's get on with the story. Btw thank you for reading my book. Also this chapter will turn from lovey dovey to spooky scary. I am not sure if it's even scary but enjoy)

LANCE'S POV~

I woke with Keith cuddled up next to me. He looked very peaceful unlike other days. I loved how cute he can look. I kissed his forehead as he woke up and rubbed his eyes. 

"Laaaaannncee. I want one more round pleeeaaaassseee. I am so turned on right now. Pleasure me alphaaa" Keith whined as he held onto me. I pulled him on my lap and kissed his cheeks. He didn't seem to like that and tried to grind on me. I stood up carrying Keith in a bridal style. He started to whine like a kid. I knew he was just hungry. I took my clothes from the ground using my feet. I knew if I let go of Keith he will find someway on satisfying himself. I had no choice but to keep him on the bed and put on my clothes as fast as possible. Keith quickly went into the bath room. I sighed. I did saw it coming.

"Keith. Come out and I'll help you" I joked. He seemed to buy it and slowly came out of the toilet. I swift him out of the ground and carried him to the kitchen. He was now struggling to get out of my grip. Luckily Shiro was not home today. Which means I can have fun with my kitten.

I sat him on the dinning table and kissed him on the lips. It felt good. He also calmed down a bit. I pulled away. I looked at him. He had lust in his eyes. As he was leaning towards me to kiss and I just went to the stove. Once he didn't felt lips touching his lips he opened his eyes. He then looked at me.

"What was that for? I thought we were going to make out" he said as he got off of the table and leaned on me. I took an egg and cracked it into a bowl and poured it into a pan.

"That's because I care about your health my omega" I answered his question. I knew this was the last day of his heat. Keith groaned and went to sit on a chair. He was still naked. Luckily you can't see inside the house from the outside in the morning. I smelled a very strong scent. So Keith wants to play it that way huh? I knew that he was releasing his scent to get me turned on. It didn't work for me that much but it kinda worked. I put the egg on a plate and gave to Keith. He smiled and started to eat. He knew scenting me was working a bit. As I sat on the other side of the table Keith stood up. He walked towards me with his plate and sat on my lap with his omlet. I hugged him from behind.

I plastered kisses and hickies on his neck. He was enjoying every single bit. We were rudely interrupted by a knock on the door. Keith looked just as annoyed as I was. I kissed him on the cheeks.

"WHO IS IT?" Keith screamed. There was no answer. We went to check who was outside but there was no one there. This made the omega frightened.  We then heard a knock on the back door. There was no one there too. This was certainly very weird. Keith rolled up in a blanket that was on the couch and sat down in the corner of the room. This made my alpha want to help him.

It was then things went a little too far. The lights started to flicker and a glass fell off the table. Keith quickly hid behind me. I had witnessed these sorts of activities back in Cuba. But it was way scary there so we moved here.

"Don't worry omega. There is nothing to be worried about I guess" I said holding Keith tightly. I carried him and ran to his room. We locked the door and went to bed. There was severel knocks and bangs on the door. Keith took a laptop out of his cupboard and turned the security cameras on. There was absolutely no one there banging on the door.

"Lance. I think there is a demon here" Keith said frightened. He was shaking. I kissed him and calmed him. Soon it stopped banging the door down. Keith took his phone and called Shiro. His voice was so shaky I barely understood what he said. Then the most weirdest thing happened. The door swang open. The lock was broken. Keith fainted as soon as it opened. The call ended. I had enough. I took some of Keith's clothes and put it in a bag he had and wrapped Keith in a blanket and Carried him out. I took to my phone and called my sister and told her about it. It took a about 12 mins for her to get here.

"What happened in there?" She asked. As she said that the front door opened and a dark shadow stood there. "Nevermind. Get in" she said as I hopped in the car. We drove to my house. I was relieved. I saw Keith was waking up. He was on my lap still naked. I covered his body so Ronny won't see it.

(I'll post the next part soon. So yea. Hoping you all enjoyed. Please comment if you enjoyed this chapter)

♥️💙♥️💙♥️💙♥️💙♥️💙♥️💙♥️💙♥️💙♥️💙