Chapter 37

(so the babies are awake when Lance came back.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

KEITH'S POV~

I was playing with Kei in the living room. I saw Lance come in. He had a fancy looking bag. I'm assuming something is in that.

"What you got there?" I asked as I got up with Kei. He asked me to follow him. So I did.

As he went upstairs he took Kei from me and gave me the bag and told me wear it. I went to the bathroom and changed. I looked like a total girl.

I came out of the bathroom. Lance was not there. U sat on the bed. Suddenly I saw a flash behind me. I looked around and saw Lance. He took a literal picture. Kei was in the crib licking his chew toy.

(There is chew toys for babies. I'm not sure about you though)

I chased him all around the house to get the phone from him. I hate it when my pictures get taken. Soon I was exhausted. Lance seemed to have more energy though. I knew he had more energy than me because he joins sports a lot. Lance came close to me and bend down. I had an idea to get it from him.

"Is my sweet little kitten too tired to chase me know" he said. This was my chance.

"Yea. But I can still get it" I said as I jumped to him. We fell on the floor as I got the phone. I was sitting on his chest. I didn't felt awkward at first but when I realized it I blushed. I got off of him and ran to his room. I don't understand why I still blush. I locked the door still blushing. I decided to let him keep the photo.

 I decided to let him keep the photo

(That's how he looked like /\ . I have to admit that this is an amazing fanart. Just imagine that the hair is shorter like the in the  series)

I then heard a knock. I quickly stood up and ran to the bed still looking like a freaking girl. Lance came in.

"I thought your going to change?" He asked lifting one eyebrow. I looked away and back at him. He saw that I still didn't delete the photo.

"Shut up. U have no rights on being so hot. I don't deserve you" I said. Lance frowned as he came up to me.

"Baby. Don't say that. Of course you deserve me. You are more than just my kitten" Lance said calming me down. I hugged him as he held me. I saw that Kei was crying to be carried. I carried him as I hugged him. Lance joined too.

========TIME SKIP CAUSE IM DEPRESSED===========

We decided to go and watch a movie with Veronica. She was carrying Rosy all the way. Lance has been telling me that she was suspicious all the way. Kei was in the baby trolley. He looked cute in there.

(Sorry if this was short. I'm kinda depressed and tired. So yea. Next chapter will be Jealous Lance)