Chapter 57

KEITH'S POV~

I was laying on bed. The dream was way beyond painful. What I've witnessed was something I never want to witness again. At the same time I don't seem to remember the dream. It was just all a blur.

I felt arms around me. I looked at who it was. It was Lance. I kissed his cheeks and got out of bed. I felt very tired. Though I got myself to stand up and go brush my teeth.

After a long minute in the toilet I got out fresh. I went downstairs to make breakfast. I was feeling better than before. I was relieved that I'm still alive.

I made breakfast and sat down and ate. I was beyond hungry.  As I ate I heard someone come down stairs.

"Mom. My stomach wants to be fed something. Do you have anything to eat" Kei said as he made his was to me.

"Yea. There's an omelet I made on the table. Eat and go take a shower. We are going to watch a movie" I said. Kei went to go grab the omelet. He climbed the chair and sat down as he ate the omelet. Rosy came downstairs and hugged my feets.

"Mommy. I'm hungry" she whined. I picked her up and kept her on my lap.

"Why don't you share with Rosy Kei?" I asked Kei. He pouted at me.

"But I'm so hungry mom!!" He said as he whined. I laughed. I put Rosy on the chair I sat and went to make her an omelet.

I made her omelet the way she likes it. It was with cheese. I gave it to her.

"It's hot. Wait for it to cool down ok" I said. She nodded and smiled as she waited. Kei finished eating and went back upstairs. I waited for Rosy to finish her food. I really didn't want to leave her.

"Mom. I was wondering if we could watch a movie I choose Inthe morning and at night Kei could choose" she said.

"Oh of course. Since Kei is watching in th morning and at night" I said. She quickly ate her omelet and went upstairs. I knew there was still a certain someone who will come hungry for breakfast. I made omelet for him too. He was also the kind of person to eat cheese omelet. Not gonna lie but  it tastes good.

I went upstairs to check on the kids. They both had showered and dressed. I went to go wake up Lance. I entered the room to see Lance deep asleep. I wento the bed and took the blanket.

"LANCE!!! WAKE UP. YOU'RE GONNA MISS THE FAMILY BONDING TIM" I yelled. He just groaned and covered his face with a pillow. I giggled. Lance wasn't an early wake upper. Though he is more active in the morning.

I took the pillow from him and got on top of him. He slowly opened his eye. I decided to give him some kisses on the cheeks. He finally gave up and got up.

"Ok ok. I'm up. Mi amor. Why so early?" He said as he stretched.

"We will be watching movies all day" I said. He smiled. He was still sleepy. He walked in the toilet to brush his teeth.

I went down stairs to see the kids. They gathered up all the blankets and pillows. I smiled. I went to make popcorn.

After few minutes Lance came into the kitchen. He hugged me from behind as he rested his face on my shoulders. I didn't really mind it at all.

"Your omelet is there. Go and eat it" I said pointing to the omelet. He groaned.

"Thanks. By the way kitten. How are you feeling right now" he asked. I knew he worried about me more than anything in this entire world.

"I'm fine now. Last night was a nightmare" I said. I giggled knowing Lance was that worried about me. Of course I knew it was an alpha's job to be worried about there omega or beta.

"What did you saw in the dream kitten? I'm curious to know" he said. He looked at me with a concerned look. I really didn't remember a thing at all. It was all just a blur.

"To be honest it's all just a blur. The last thing I remember was hitting a thorn as it pierced through my stomach" I said telling him what I remembered. What was scary was that there were people who I don't remember meeting. There faces was very blurry.

"Why don't you write down your dream whenever you wake up" he said. It was a good idea but was it worth writing everything I saw? Maybe yes. Maybe no? I don't know.  I had to give this a try.

"Ok. I guess I'll try to write what I saw" I said. I gave Lance a smile. He smiled back. He went to eat his omelet.

-TIME SKIP-

It was evening and everyone fell asleep after watching avatar. My eyes opened wide. There was a shadow of someone outside. I got up to see who it was. I moved the curtains a little and peeked to see who it is. No one was there. No one but a shadow of someone. This creeped me out.

No one was outside either. The roads were all empty. I went to see the news to see if I could find any information on what is happening.

I checked but there was no news. Just the cartoons and TV shows. I sighed. I sat next to Lance. My thoughts were wondering what is happening outside. This isn't a dream is it. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

(I'm so sleepy right now. But I'm still writing this. I feel like I only slept for a few damn hours. Like perhaps 3 to 2 hours?)

-TIME SKIP-

I woke up panting. I felt like I was being choked. I looked around. No one was choking me. I was in bed. It was sunset. I sighed in relief.

I got out of the room as I stretched my hands and went downstairs. Lance was on the couch.

"Hey. What are you doing?" I asked. To no respond I got worried. I went to him to see he has been sleeping. I smiled and kept a blanket on him and lied him down on the couch. He relaxed his body.

I took the rest of the blankets and pillows to wash. I'm not sure if we could watch movies at night today. Maybe tomorrow?. I put the pillows and the blankets in the washing machine and urned it on.

Few minutes later I took them and kept them in a basket. I kept them in the laundry room for know. I'll put them to dry tomorrow morning. I went to check up on the kids. They were also asleep. How long have they been sleeping.

This kinda worries me. When I was awake they were asleep. I couldn't help but feel someone has been roaming around the house. I decided to check the whole house and found nothing suspicious.

I went to the living room and sat next to Lance. It was all so quite and yet so creepy. All you can hear is the wind from the fan. It wasn't calming nor peacefull. I lied my head down on Lance's abdomen. I slowly drift off to sleep again not knowing what would happen next.

(Stay tuned for more updates on this book 😏)