Chapter 31

(Before we start I wanna ask if anyone wants smut? No? Or Yes?. Please tell me if you want any smut or anything. Please give me ideas. I'll reply to anyone if I have an answer)

KEITH'S POV~

We have returned home from a whole week in the hospital. Our little babies was as healthy as ever. They have a schedule of sleeping eating and free time. If everything goes as it is they would be two little healthy babies. I just want to make sure the little angels are healthy.

There is only two months till high school ends. Me and Lance planned on what we are going to do in the future. We decided that we are going to go to US and join this college where you can bring your kids and learn. I was kinda excited. I was more than happy to go to college.

I was feeding Kei. He seemed to enjoy the most of his day bothering me and Lance at night.  Rosaline is mostly peaceful at night. She has no problems sleeping unlike Kei.

"Lancey. Hewp me pwease" I whined. Kei would always bite. It was a huge bother.

"Hold on. I'm trying to find something. Aha found it" he said. It was Kei's favourite toy. With just one shake he let go of my breasts and focuses on the toy. He reached for it. Kei may be hard to take care but he is still family and we will treat him like how we want to be treated.

"Thank god. I thought he'd never let go" I said as I sighed. Lance took Kei and gave the toy. It was a rattling toy. Once in his hands he shakes it very hard. We just laughed at how cute he was when he does this kind of stuffs. We then heard a knock on the door. It was Allura and Romelle.

"How is you figure out where we live?" I asked. I never usually tell anyone where we lived.

"Oh. I just got the address from Pidge cause I didn't have you number and I didn't know how to find it and I thought that maybe talking in person is better than texting eachother" she said with her british accent.

"You could've texted me to tell u where I lived and that your coming over. Now that your hear please come in" I said moving away to let them in.

"Lanza. ¿Puedes venir a ayudarme con las bolsas de comestibles?" Lance's mom shouted from the drive way.

(Translation: Lance. Can you come help me with the grocery bags)

"Mamá próximamente" Lance said as he went to the driveway with Kei.

(Translation: Coming mom)

"I heard the babies have been born" Allura squealed. I laughed at it. Romelle tried calming her down.

"Calm down babe. The babies might freak out if you keep on screaming" Romelle said calming her girlfriend. I laughed.

"It's ok Romelle. I heard that Allura screams to wake her father when she was little" I said as I headed upstairs. Allura was embarrassed. That was all over the internet five years ago.

"That was five years ago. I never would've thought anyone would've remembered that" she said. Romelle kissed her girlfriend to calm her down.

We went upstairs and saw Rosaline playing with her own hands. She knew that people came in the room. She quickly started to make baby noises.

(Y'know. Like goo goo gaga and shit like that)

"Aawee. She is so cute" Allura squeak. She carried Rosaline out of the cradle. Rosaline looked at her like she was a with an impression no one will forget. She looked confused on who just carried her. Then she turned her head and saw me. She then looked back at Allura. She didn't really mind it but Allura was a whole new person to her since the same person usually carries her.

The whole day we just hanged out. Lance was now cool with Allura and understood the misunderstanding.

(Did it make sense to anyone?)

The babies were sleeping and we watched a horror movie with Lance's family , Allura and Romelle. Soon Allura and Romelle had to go so it was just me and Lance's big family. One by one left till it was just me and Lance. We played monopoly and it was fun since I didn't ever play the game.

"Ha. Take that"  Lance whisper screamed. He got about 400 dollars so far in the game. We were very quite since the kids were sleeping.

"Let's just end this for the night Lancey. I think I just wanna go to sleep and cuddle with you" I said. My eyes were half closed. I didn't know what was happening in the game anymore.

"Fine. Help me pack up the stuffs" he said getting up and taking some and putting it in the box. I only helped a bit. We went upstairs and dropped ourselves on the bed. It went from cuddling to a make out session. We decided to only go upto there and not any further. Kei waking up is the last thing we want to happen.

(Did that even make sense? Someone has to put some sense into me if it didn't)