Chapter 53

(That's the dress Keith will be wearing. Don't judge I like how beautiful it is)

KEITH'S POV~

I was finally home and was getting ready. Veronica and Rachel was helping. Then there was a sudden knock on the door.

"Come in" I said as Veronica applied makeup on my face. Someone came inside and greeted us with a nice smile.

"Hey Veronica and Rachel. Long time haven't met am I right?" They said. Both Rachel and Veronica was shocked to see them.

"(Y/N)!!!?? When did you came? How long has it been?" Veronica poured them ton of questions. They looked kinda uncomfortable. I stood up and decided to stop Veronica from asking so many questions.

"Please stop Veronica. Can't you see (Y/N) is obviously uncomfortable" I said as I calmed them down.

"Sorry. We should be going since you're all ready" Rachel said as they left. I looked over at (Y/N).

"I'm sorry about those two. They can get like this" I said as I looked at (Y/N). She smiled and giggled.

"It's ok. They've always been like that" they said. (Y/N) was so polite. I smiled.

"Gosh. How rude of me! I'm Keith. I don't think you need to tell me your name since I know know" I said. They were feeling pretty awkward.

"Yea. I guess you do!!??" They said as they rubbed the back of their neck.

(If there is any spelling mistakes here please correct it for me. I have some shitty memory)

"Anyways. Did Lance invite you cause I'm sure I didn't. No offense though" I said trying to make some conversation with them.

"Oh yea. Lance and I were friends when we were very young till my parents got a job from somewhere far away and I had to move away. After such a long time meeting him is like seeing a new dude" (Y/N) said. They seemed pretty chill.

It was almost sunset. I only had a few minutes till the whole wedding ceremony. (Y/N) of course noticed that I was panicking and stood up and tried to calm me down.

"Calm down there Keith. I'm sure everything will go as plan. You know Lance is a keeper alright." They said as they giggled. I calmed down and laughed. Lance truly is a keeper.

I got ready. I tried to form words to say to my new husband. I was still a bit nervous. But more chill since (Y/N) is here. They helped me with the speech. I was glad I'm not doing this shit alone.

Soon it was time (Y/N) had to leave. I was alone in the room. I heard the music coming from outside. It was a sweet melody. I knew the melody very well. Lance used to hum it whenever he was alone. I usually run into him being alone. I felt tears form. Something about the melody just didn't seem right. I blinked my tears away. I knew my eyeliner will be ruined if  I do cry. It was my turn to walk down the isle. I saw Lance stand there. Shiro decided to be my father figure and walk with me. There was so many people. I felt kinda anxious. It's like Lance invited the whole school.

As we reached up to Lance Shiro gave my hand to Lance as he pulled me closer to him. Not so close though. We were handed a mic to Lance. He took it and looked at me with a heart warming smile.

"Keith. One thing I wanted to say right now is that you look amazing with that dress. I don't care what you wear you just look stunning in everything" Lance said. I heard the people laugh. Lance shrugged it off and kept going. "I knew at the beginning you weren't anything but a friend to me. But ebpver since we hanged out at the party it felt like we were just meant to be. When I first saw those eyes of yours it was full and filled with mysteries. I wanted to dig deep into your past to know what made you feel so dull. After knowing all this I felt bad. The way your dad treated you was horrible. I wanted to take care of you. So I did. My love for you grew the more time we spent together"  he said as he ended the speech. People were already crying. I had tears in my eyes. I took the mic from him.

(ಥ‿ಥ This is so sweet)

"I have two things. One. Thank you for your compliment. And two. Thank you for being with me and taking care of me. I would've stayed with Shiro but I just had this huge crush on you since high school started. I thought I'll never get to be with someone so famous at school. But know here we are getting married. Having to be with you was a dream come true. Having kids with you was unexpected but would say it was fun. Just the four of us together. Being with you also felt like I had so much attention. I didn't like it at first but I've gotten used to it. Lance. No matter what happens I wanted to be with you till death separate us" I said as I ended the speech. Everyone clapped. I smiled as I gave the mic to Lance's mom.

(Idk who the heck the guy who says "would you take him/her as husband/wife is". Again. I've never been to a wedding ceremony or anything. I have never watched movies that has marriage in it. If I did I probably don't remember. Please let me know who the heck that person is supposed to be so I'll edit this damn chapter. I will continue once I have an answer)