Chapter 34

(HELLO EVERYONE. THANK YOU FOR 6.3 K READS. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH. SO YEAH)

KEITH'S POV~

Being with Lance was just great. Better than living with dad at least. I woke up next to Lance. I looked around and remembered what happened last night. It was amazing. I was overwhelmed by my heat. I kissed Lance awake. He looked at me andpans smiled. We hugged for a while until we heard a knock on the door. I quickly covered myself with the blanket. Lance wore a jeans and went to the door. Lance's mom was standing there with Rosaline and Kei. Kei was trying to get out off her grip and crying to get to Lance. Once Lance carried him he stopped crying. I saw Lance and his mom talk but I was unable to understand since they were talking in Spanish. I sat down with the blanket still covering my body. I saw Lance come in with the two babies. Rosaline had an angry face plastered on her face. I assumed she was angry about us leaving her or them.

"Turns out these two were crying the whole night and woke everyone up and they tried to put them back to sleep but failed. They stayed up all night. Though Rosy here was a good little girl" Lance said as he brought them to me. I giggled at how angry Rosy was.

(Rosy is Rosaline in short form)

"Awe. Look at you. Are you mad at us? We're sowy" I said looking at Rosy. Rosy looked at me and smiled as she reached out for me. I carried her as she giggled. I took that as a forgiven.

+++++++++++++TIME SKIP AFTER HEAT ++++++++++++++

It felt so good to finish heat. Never liked having heat and never will. Today was Rosaline and Kei's special day. It was there first day going to the beach. They were ready with there little life jackets on. They looked adorable. We were heading to the beach with Lance's family. Pidge and Hunk also joined us. They both seemed to love taking care of Rosy and Rosy loved getting taken care of. Kei wouldn't even look at anyone other than me and Lance.

As we were playing in the beach I saw Shiro hanging out with some dude. He sure was companied. I walked up to him.

"Hey Shiro. Whatcha doing here? Who is he? Are you two dating or something? Don't get the wrong idea. I have no clue on what kind of a relationship you guys are having" I said as my plan on embarrassing Shiro was going great. I saw Shiro's face as red as blood. I laughed.

"W-were just friends. W-what are you doing here?" Shiro said stuttering few of his words.

"I'm here for a beach time with Lance's family" I said. I knew Shiro didn't know Hunk and Pidge so I didn't really mentioned them.

"What about the twins? I haven't seen them yet" Shiro asked. I saw his hands hold the other guys hands. I decided to act like I never saw that.

"They are with them. Wanna join. We are going to play some beach volleyball. Unless your scared" I said in a challenging way. He seemed to accept the challenge. We headed towards the others. As we were going back I saw them wrapping there hands tightly.

(Does that make sense?)

I smirked as I walked up to Lance. Kei was playing with the sand while Rosy was playing with Rachel.

"Hey Lance. Look who I found on the beach" I said pointing to Shiro and whoever the other guy was. Lance smiled.

"Oh my. Did u found them making out hiding somewhere" Lance teased. I punched him softly as I giggled.

"Ha ha very funny. We are just friends" Shiro said rolling his eyes. Me and Lance looked at each other and giggled. We knew very well that they are oblivious.

"Sooo. Who is your 'friend' here?" I asked.  He looked a lot like Lance. Though his hair colour is much darker than Lance's hair colour.

"Oh. This is Curtis. We met near an ice-cream shop" Shiro said.

(I'm sorry if I'm not shipping Shadam. But wait. There will be Shadam. Oops. I think I spoiled it. Sorry 😞)

After introduction and every thing we decided to play beach ball. I wasn't the best at it but I did some good hits and stuffs. Lance was the one who hit the most of the ball. Soon everyone got tired and decided to get some rest. The sky started to darken. It was very cloudy. We packed up everything and was gonna head back. Rosy was with Shiro until we packed up everything. I couldn't help because I had to stay with Kei. Suddenly a drop of water fell onto Kei's nose. His reaction was hilarious. He was confused at first and then he rubbed his nose to see what it is. I wiped the water as I carried him. Soon many droplets of water started to pour. Kei was waiting for a drop to land on his hands. As soon as he felt the drop hit his hand his he wiped it on my face. I laughed as he kept on doing it again and again. Soon a strike of lighting hit the water making the water splash everywhere. Kei quickly dug his head on to my collar. I knew he was scared.

"It's ok my baby boy. Nothing will hurt you" I said. He raised his head and saw his sister with Shiro. He knew he isn't like her but he knew that he is still loved. He hugged me as he dozed off to sleep. We decided to head home before the weather gets worse. Shiro and Curtis came along with us to Lance's house. We had some hot chocolate after we came home. It felt great. I went upstairs with Kei as Lance came upstairs with Rosy. I had to feed them both. But the question here is how am I going to feed them both at the same time.

(Ooof. This may be kinda cringy)

I laid Kei on one side and Rosy on the other side. It felt weird to have both of  my boobs gets sucked on. As soon as they both finished I put them both to sleep. I went down stairs and saw Lance sitting on the couch with his sister's and brothers. They were playing a video game. Shiro, Pidge, Hunk and Curtis was playing snake and Ladder with Pidge on the top. I went to the kitchen and saw that Lance's  mom was washing the dishes. I decided to help her dry them. She was more than happy to have some company. After all that Lance's mom told me to follow her. We went upstairs and Lance's mom opened the attic door as we went up. She took and album and told me to take it to the room and see it without Lance knowing. I smiled as I thanked her. She was sneaky I see.