Chapter 4

KEITH'S POV~

I finally arrived home and saw that my father's car parked. Looks like he came from his weird ass shitty party. I went in and saw my father and his friends passed out on the couch. And of course I am supposed to be the one cleaning the house every day.

I went to my room and kept my bag on the bed and went back to the living room. I grabbed a broom and started sweeping the floor without waking anyone up.

Soon I finished sweeping, next was mopping it up. But of course this is gonna be hard doing it by myself. Few minutes of mopping, I heard the door bell ring. Thankfully my father didn't wake up. I went to see who it was. I saw Shiro standing. I quickly gave him a hug. "Hey. It's been so long. How's everything going with you and your dad?" He asked

"dad has been spending a lot of time in weird parties and coming home drunk with his friends and I have to be cleaning all of his mess. In other words I didn't get that much abused than last time" I said.

"that's good. Oh, and I have good news for you. I know I haven't gotten enough time to spend time with my little bro. So I am moving to this town and you can come when ever you want to. And please tell me or call me if dad decides to break your ribs apart again" he said with a chuckle.

"You wanna maybe come in and take some rest. I really wanted to talk to you about this guy" I said pulling Shiro in.

"OK OK. Let's go to your room so we don't wake dad up" He said. So we went up to my room and sat down on a couch near the window of my room. "so who is this guy? Do you like him? Did yo-"  He was talking so much I had to throw a pillow at him to stop him from asking more questions.

"one at a time Shiro. And yes I do like him. A lot. He finally noticed me. He asked me to be his pair for our Chem project" at this point I was blushing. Shiro on the other hand was chuckling. "stop laughing at me you idiot" I threw another pillow at his face.

"I know how it feels to be in love. Oh and I almost forgot to tell you that I have a boyfriend at the house I am moving to. We met when we were in garrison high. After so long we met again last year" Shiro said in a dad voice.

"who asked who~" I teased him. I like to hear how people's love story begins. Cause I am an omega.

"I guess he asked me first" he said. I burst out with excitement.

"eeeeh. You have someone to mate with" I said jumping up and down on my bed.

"I better be going. Don't wanna keep him waiting. It is a five minute drive from here. Come visit anytime" He said as he left.

Few minutes later I was doing my work when I heard loud footsteps coming upstairs to my room. I started panicking. I forgot to mop up the whole place. I am totally dead.