Chapter 56

( So I just figured out Keith's father's real name. It's Heith Kogane. Similar to Keith Kogane. That was exciting. Don't judge me. It's been sometime. The actual chapter got deleted and I'm remaking it again that's why I'm taking this long to write this. Sorry)

(BEFORE YOU START READING. IM JUST MAKING A NAME FOR A DESEASE CAUSE IDK IF THERE IS SUCH A DISEASE)

LANCE'S POV~

It was finally a summer holiday. We made our way to the beach to enjoy. Kei and Rosy both was building a sand castle. Me and Keith decided to rest on the mat under the big umbrella.

Both Kei and Rosy built a nice sandcastle until someone came and destroyed the sandcastle they made. I was mad. I was about to go scold the person but Kei punched him in the abdomen which made him crawl into ball as he layed on the floor.

"DON'T BE SO RUDE!!!! YOU....YOU.....MEANIE" Kei said. I was proud. I looked over at Keith and realized he fell asleep.

"DAMN IT YOU LITTLE BRAT!!!!!! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS" the guy said as he slowly stood up. I was ready to go attack if he ever punched one of them.

"Well it's fair now. You ruined our sand castle, I punch you. So it's all equal" Rosy said as she peeked from behind Kei. The guy got even angrier. I got up. He raised his hands to hit him but I held onto it.

"Don't you ever try and hurt him" I said as I gave him a death glare. He got the message as he ran away. Kei and Rosy cheered.

"YAY DAD. YOU DID IT" Rosy said as she jumped up and down.

"Yea. I could've done it too you know" Kei said as he tried to look cool. I laughed.

"Did I miss anything??" Keith said as he came to the scene after the sleep. He had bags under his eyes.

"MOM!!!! YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED. THIS GUY CAME TO US AND RUINED OUR SAND CASTLE AND KEI PUNCHED THE GUY AND THE GUY WAS MAD AND HE WANTED TO GET REVENGE BY PUNCHING HIM BUT DAD STOPPED HIM. EVERYONE WAS LIKE 'WOW' AND YOU KNOW HOW I WAS LIKE. I WAS ALSO LIKE 'WOW' THEY WERE SO GOOD AT DEFENDING" Rosy said as she jumped up and down. I didn't know that I was blushing until Keith looked at me and smirked. I loved getting compliments. Doesn't matter who it was.

"Yea. But I could've handled them just fine myself" Kei said as he had this pout on his face. I burst out with giggles.

"Oh Kei. You are indeed one of a kind. Why don't we get a dip in the ocean and afterwards we are going to go eat something and we are going home" Keith said as he read the whole schedule that was in his mind.

Didn't know omega's can be a good schedule planner. He has always gotten everything under control. Though he wakes up at night scared and sweating. I wished he would tell me what he seemed about. He would tell me but all of a sudden he stopped. When I ask him he'd say it was just a simple nightmare and goes back to sleep.

After a dip in the ocean we ate a sandwich which mi mamá teacher Keith over the days. He did great making it. Nothing is better than a snack after swimming in the ocean.

"Mom. What are we doing tomorrow?" Kei asked taking a big bite from the sandwich.

"What do you want to do?" Keith asked. Rosy quickly took a bite and raised her hands.

"Why don't we all watch a movie as a family tomorrow" she said with confidence.

"Yeah!!! We can watch it at night" Kei said as he stood up.

"NO!!!! I DON'T WANT TO WATCH AT NIGHT. NIGHT IS TOO SCARY" Rosy said. Keith smiled. That smiled means he has made the schedule. I knew it by the smile.

"Why don't we watch it in the morning??? We can watch at night once Rosy goes to bed. That is if you two only behave we are doing a movie day or night" Keith said.

"DEAL!!!" Both Kei and Rosy agreed. We headed back home and lived the normal day living which we always did in a holiday. We did had other movie days. We'd gather blankets and pillows and get comfortable. We don't really watch horror of course. Like an action movie or anime. That's what we watched so far.

The last anime we have watched was 'Your name' it was a beautiful yet amazing anime. The last movie we watched was 'Incredibles 2'. Yes we watched the first part. It was an epic movie. 

It was night. Me and Keith put the kids to bed before we went to bed. We cuddled as we fell asleep.

-A LITTLE TIME SKIP-

It was at midnight I felt Keith jolt awake. I sat down and rubbed his back he was coughing. Sweat was dripping. He was panting. I decided to ask if he is ok. He responded with a yes. To my concern I knew was lying. I wanted to get to the bottom of this. I went to go grab some water for him.

When I came back he was nowhere to be seen. I checked the bathroom. He was vomiting his lungs out. The vomit was slightly red.

"Keith! We need to go see a doctor" he nodded as he panted. I was worried about his health. I called mi mamá to come stay until we come back tpfromthe hospital.

I carried Keith to the car. He stopped for sometime and relaxed. As we drove off he was looking through the window. He had tears in his eyes.

As we made our way in we got ourselves an appointment. We sat down until we got called in. I kissed his forehead several times. I told him gphe will be ok. He started panting and clinging on to me. As we got called I slowly carried Keith inside the doctors room.

"Well hello there. What seems to be the problem?" He asked.

"Keith....he woke up and started to cough and vomitted. The vomit was a slight bit of red" I said. The doctor checked his heartbeat and everything.

"He seemed to be normal but he may have a small problem. He has been suffering from this desease. It called Wenthrobises. This is where someone sees the future through there dreams and can feelthe pain if anything happens to him in a dream. This desease has so many to be discovered. So I'm not quite suepre what will happen to him. Just try this one thing. Put a glass of water under the bed. This will help the bad dreams go away. Try getting the medication for coughter and any emergency medicals. You must try going to a place with more technical hospitals" he said. I was shocked. Keith was on my lap as his head was on my shoulder. I pat his head. I knew he heard the doctor.

We decided to leave. Keith was beyond sleepy. He was scared. As we arrived mi mamá came upto us.

"Is everything alright? I just hope nothing happened to you dear" She said as she hugged Kieth. He was unable to speak. I gave him some water and put him to sleep with the water under the bed as the doctor suggested.

"Everything is alright now I guess. Keith is just having a desease. I'm not sure how to explain it to you though mamá" I said as I looked at her with worried eyes. She knew I was stressed so hugged me tightly. Tears fell down my cheeks. I don't know what to do at this point. I needed all the help I could get. My omega is in danger and I'm not sure if we should tell the kids even. What can I do??

(So for everyone who is like asking what is the meaning of putting a glass under the bed. Well. This way you will fall asleep easily and water will capture all you bad dreams. This is a physiological fact I've learned I guess. U must change it every night ok?. Ok)