Chapter 52

(UwU. How's Lancey doing? Btw. There will be a small surprise in this chapter ☺️)

LANCE'S POV~

Today was the day. I woke up and sneaked out without looking at Keith. Boy was I waiting for this day. I had everything ready for today.

Love will be all over the air. I was with my brother's playing with Rosy since she wouldn't let go of me since she saw me got out of the room. We decided to try and comb her hair. She turned out cuter than we thought. Suddenly we heard Rachel and Veronica bust into the room.

"We are gonna need Rosy since Keith left us incharge of them" Rachel said.

"Awe. That ain't fair. I'm also there father and I say she will stay with us" I said. My brother's agreed. But at some point they seemed to get a hold of them.

"Welp. We tried. Now what can we do? There's not much things" Marco said. Benjamin and Silvio came into the room. They seemed excited about something.

"Grandma bought a kite for us to fly and we thought we'll ask you guys to help fly it since we couldn't" Silvio said. They were jumping in excitement. We laughed as we went to help them with flying the kite.

As time went by it was time for me to get ready. Geez time does fly by real quick. Just few minutes ago it felt like we were flying a kite but now we're here getting ready for the wedding. I hoped to see Keith soon. It was almost sunset. I got ready in my blue suit. I felt very important when I wore it.

(That's what he's wearing ↑↑↑)

As I was getting ready there was a sudden knock on the door. I opened to see a special someone standing there.

"Hey. I thought I'd come visit. I know it's been a long time but it's never late to meet a friend" they said. I was surprised.

"(Y/N) I never thought you'd come?" I said. We haven't met in such a long time. Meeting them now is like seeing someone brand new.

"Oh yeah. I heard you were getting married. I also know you didn't really invite m-" I cut them off.

"Oh no. It's ok. Since you are here you are invited" I said as I laughed and let them inside.

"(Y/N) never thought we would ever meet. How's it been?" Marco said as he came downstairs wig his wife.

"It's been great. How about you?" (Y/N) asked in return. I always knew (Y/N) was gentle and nice. As they were distracted by there own conversation I decided to go and check on stuff. I made sure my speech and every thing was ready. I was ready to go.

~TIME SKIP~

I heard the door knock. I saw Hunk and Shay. Hunk was smiling. He quickly hugged me.

"Congratulations on getting married you assholic idiot" Pidge said as she entered. To my surprise I saw Matt. We had a hugging session for a moment.

I was nervous and excited. I know that no matter what me and Keith choose we will always be together in each and every reality we go to. I wasn't gonna give up on my dreams. Getting married was one thing I wanted to happen for such a long time and it's finally happening. I smiled. We were about to head to the beach soon. Keith was already there. He is supposed to get ready there. Since things will be hard to do from home to beach.

(Hope you'll enjoy the wedding ceremony on Chapter idk)