Chapter 38

(So before we start please help me choose a trolley for Kei and Rosy)

(This /\ OR \/That)

(I'm practically bad at this choosing

(I'm practically bad at this choosing. So yea)

LANCE'S POV~

We were walking out after a wonderful movie. It was an appropriate movie. Meaning anyone can watch it.

As we were walking out the kids saw balloons and they really seemed to like it and wants it. I was gonna ask Keith if it would be okay. As I looked he was dragged away by my freaking sis. I was mad. Not that I'll show the feelings. So I decided to buy the balloons for them.

After buying them the balloons I decided to tie them to the trolley. Kei and Rosy really enjoyed watching it floating. We decided to find Keith. I saw him surrounded by alpha's. Keith looked like he doesn't know that the alpha's are flirting with him. I pushed the trolley as I came up to them and punched one of them.

"Lance please. They didn't harm me" Keith said as he was blinded by the kindness of these people.

"I don't care what you say. If they want you they'll have to get pass me" I said as I dragged Keith away with the trolley.

"Lance. Seriously. What's wrong with you today?" Keith said. He was seriously blinded. I decided to not answer his question.

As we went home with Veronica in the back seat with the babies. Keith seemed to be very upset. I sighed. I got upset about this. I decided we can talk after we get home. The babies are sleeping. So we can put them to bed.

After coming home we went to my room and kept the babies to sleep. I saw that Veronica was in the room. I knew she wanted something so I gave her the key to the car. As soon as she got it she left. I turned around to see an very upset kitten looking out the window. I hugged him from behind. As soon as I did he pushed me away as he got into bed.

"Keith. I'm sorry. Please talk to me. You can't just ignore me" I said.

"Ugh. I just wanted to make friends by myself Lance. You are just annoying when you get overprotective in such a small talk" he said as tears prickled down.

I felt guilty for what happend. I decided to make a promise to myself. It's never to bug his life I guess.

"I'm sorry. I just want to protect you. But I guess I was jealous that they might take you away from me. I promise I won't be overprotective of you. From now on" I said. Keith looked at me. His eyes was filled with regrets. He came up to me and hugged me.

"No. You were just doing your job. I'm just being cruel to you. I should be the one apologizing. I'm sorry" he said tears falling off of his cheeks. I hugged him tightly.

=============TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY=============

Today was cleaning day. We all clean the house till it's spotless. Lucky for me, I was in charge of watching the kids. There is only 3 kids I had to deal with. I was wondering why Nadia and Silvio didn't came yesterday. They were supposed to come. I went to Luis to ask what happened.

"Hey. I was wondering why Nadia and Silvio didn't came yesterday?" I asked.

"Oh. There field trip had to be extended since a lot of kids had to go home" he said as he pushed the cupboard to reveal dusts and spider webs.

"I see. How come you are brave enough to get to clean those things" I asked. He laughed.

"Oh Lance. Alpha's should be brave to do this. And someday you will have to do this" he said with a smug look. I cringed at what he said and left to babysit the kids. I looked around to see where is Keith. I was unable to find him.

"Hey uncle Lance. I want you to come help with something" Benjamin said holding on to my shirt. I smiled.

"Let's go  now shell we" I said as we went to his room. I wasn't the best at works. As I was helping Benjamin I heard a cry. I told Benjamin to wait.

I went into my room to see Keith wearing a maid outfit. OwO. I nearly had a nose bleed. I brushed the feeling off as I saw that Kei was kind of in the way for Keith. I decided to carry him.

"So your gonna wear that to clean this place. U look gorgeous in that" I said. I saw Keith blush. I giggled. Kei even loved how his mother looked like.

"I wasn't expecting you to come in here" Keith said as he looked away. I giggled as he blushed. I understood that life can sometimes embarrass you.

I left Keith to clean his room. Rosy was with Benjamin. I had to help Benjamin with his homework while taking care of the children.