Chapter 58

LANCE'S POV~

I woke up to someone leaning on me. I found Keith next to me. He was asleep. I was now wondering why is he sleeping so much all of a sudden. I hope he was ok.

I got up and opened the curtains to bright sunlight. It kinda blinded me for a second but I got used to it within a few minutes. I took my phone to check the date.

It was June 26. Only one more day till my birthday. I carried Keith all the way to our room. I got in and kept him gently on the bed trying not to wake him up. But that failed as I saw him open his eyes as soon as I kept him.

"Good morning kitten. How are you feeling?" He got up and stretched as he yawned.

"Good I guess. No bad dreams today" he said as he gave me a kiss.  So sweet.

"Well....you know that a special day is coming. A special day for a special someone" I said as I pointed finger guns at him. He looked at me confused.

"What special day for what special person?" He said. That moment I realized that my heart broke into trillion peaces.

"How come you not know this Keith? I've been waiting for the day to come" I complained. Keith giggled.

"Oh.....our anniversary. Right! I remember that" he said as he left me in utter shock in the room. Here I thought he was a good husband.

I went downstairs with a frown on my face. Keith was making pancakes. I sat down still frowning.

"Oh come on Lance. You know it was a joke. Your so gullible. Of course I know it was your birthday you've been waiting for" he said as he bursted laughing.

"Whatever. Anyways. What are you giving me as a gift?" I asked out of curiosity. He slowly stopped laughing.

"Well....at first I was planning on giving you me. But then I decided why not give you a surprise?" He said as he flipped a pancake.

"I think I like your first idea. But I guess a surprise would also work" I said. He put the pancake on a plate on the table and soon made a tower of pancakes. Not taller long enough to fall over. I went to take the syrup to pouron the pancake. I opened the cupboard and remembered that we had chocolate syrup. I closed the cupboard and went to take the chocolate syrup.

As I came with the chocolate syrup I sat down and poured it and took a knife and a fork and ate it. Few minutes later Kei and Rosy came downstairs with there favourite soft toys.

"Good morning mom and dad" both said as they say down to eat.

"Good morning to you two royals" I said with a gentle smile. Both giggled.

-SMOL TIME SKIP-

We were in the living room playing  CTR. Kei was getting good at it. Rosy didn't want to play it so was hugging Keith the whole way.

-A OTHER SMOL TIME SKIP-

We decided to go visit my mom since she said she wanted to meet us. As we came my mom was waiting for us to enter  the house. The kids went to to play with my niece and nephews. Well. They are older now but still loves to play with Rosy and Kei.