Chapter 27

(hello everyone. I am so happy that this book is getting so much reads. But please go and read my other book. This chapter is a normal day Chapter. Btw I forgot about the cats so I'll be including them in this chapter. Hope you enjoy 🤗)

LANCE'S POV~

I felt sorry for Keith for leaving him. What was I thinking. I guess him trusting some dude kinda made me jealous. I left him for a week while he was pregnant. What kind of an alpha does that? It felt like Keith doesn't diserve me. He deserves someone better.

"Keith" I said. Keith was cooking something. He turned his head and looked at me.

"Yes" he said having a smile on his face. I smiled to comfort him.

"Can we talk for a bit. I am really sorry. I didn't mean to leave you for 3 weeks while your pregnant. I just hate seeing you with people. I may sound mean but I I don't wish to share you. I wish to have you all for myself" I said feeling guilty.

"It's ok. You had your reasons. On the bright side I made some scrambled eggs and some bacon with ice-cream" he said while bringing the plate full of food to the table.

I smiled at him. He seemed to enjoy his meal. He looked at me with a confused expression.

"Are you not gonna eat?" He said trying to give me some of his food. I really wasn't in a mood for eating.

"No thanks. I am not in a mood for eating. Plus you can have it all. Your the one who is pregnant. Am I not right?" I said.

"Yea. Your not wrong. Anyways. I was wondering if you can........ maybe take me out" he said as blush spreaded across his cheeks. I giggled.

"So you want me to take you out on a date huh?" I said smirking. I know Keith would get embarrassed by this.

"Y-yes. I'm not forcing you o-or anything" he said turning his face away from mine. I tried to hide my laughter's.

"I'll take you out on a date. Plus I owe you one"I said turning his face towards me and giving him a peck on the lips.

"Geez. You are so cheesy" he said. He giggled as he kissed my cheeks.

After eating we decided to watch a movie. We decided to watched Titanic. It was a really sad yet romantic movie. While Keith was focused on the movie I was focused on what to do at school. I am worried people would make fun of Keith. I don't want that to happen. My parents are gonna come home tomorrow afternoon. How am I supposed to tell them? I guess we'll have to wait and see how it goes. Or I can have conversation with Keith. Yea that'll work. I cuddled up with Keith.

~THE NEXT MORNING~

I woke up with Keith cuddling with me. Have I ever mentioned that he looked cute in his bed head. As soon as I moved a muscle Keith woke up and rushed to the toilet. I followed him. I went to the toilet and helped him by  holding his hair up. I was happy to be back with my omega again.

We went downstairs and feeder ourselves and got ready to go to school. I know that Keith didn't brought any books but I can always share mine. Tomorrow was the sports festival. Keith is pregnant and I can't really leave him and go. Plus I am the father.

(I think every chapter has a plus. Tell me if that is true)

I knew tomorrow was a special day. My family has always loved these kind of days. Speaking of family I think my mom is coming home at 2 or 3 in the afternoon or at 4. I made sure everything was going to go as I planned in my head.

As we made to school kids looked at Keith in a judgemental way. I wrapped my arms around his waist. Keith's stomach was kinda showing from the shirt he was wearing so I decided to give him my jacket. We went to talk to the principal. The principal announced that everyone will have to be nice to Keith since he pregnant. Also made us the same classes. That way we don't need to make someone help around always.