Chapter 66

(Back again with another chapter)

KEITH'S POV~

I was so damn tired. I have been so aggressive these days. I made my nest even aggressively. I didn't allow anyone in. Even my Alpha. But if he got food I let him in. The kids didn't bother me. I loved them. I myself still felt useless. It was like I'm not a good enough person to my family.

I took my laptop and kept it in front of me. I decided why not get a online job? I scrolled through the job descriptions. There were good jobs. I heard a knock. I aggressively went to the door and peeked. I saw Lance holding McDonald. I closed ithe door and hid the laptop and opened the door and pulled him in.

I made sure the room was dim and cozy to stay in. I was annoyed by the light these days. Lance got in and sat down on the bed with a tray of McDonald. I was happy. He knows me alright. He kept it on the table.

I took the tray and sat down on my nest

I took the tray and sat down on my nest. I looked at Lance. I patted the spot next to me signing him to sit next to me. I was more acting like a animal who hasn't ate anything until someone brought food. Lance sat beside me.

"So how's the kids doing with there classes?" I said. I still cared for them. Lance kissed my forehead.

"They're doing great. Not gonna lie they've been attending all the classes" he said. This was good to here.

(Shit. They are better than me at attending classes)

I put my head on Lance. It was wonderful to have to be with him. I felt my body heating up. I got into my nest. I dragged Lance in with me and lied down on him.

He slowly rub my hair. I felt my eyes slowly close. I hear his heart beat. I listen to him just breath. My eyes no longer able to keep open.

-DREAM-

I looked around me. I was in the middle of the forest. Behind me was a abandoned school. It wasn't a ordinary school. It was a school for the higher ups from the late 90s. I knew this place. I learned it from history when I was in school.

I knew that people witnessed all sorts of things in there. There were people's souls trapped there. The principal of this school was very strict about time and work. She took stuffs very seriously. Late students will be in a box for a whole day. A small tiny box.

Once the principal died people cheered. Not knowing her soul would haunt the place. Her office is one place no one liked to pass by. Even when she died. It still gave off those creepy vibes.

I'm in front of the school. But people was going here. I saw the school nice and clean. No haunting no nothing. But kids and highschoolers. Both going to same school. Though these children were rich. No one seemed to see me and passes through me.