Chapter 49

(Sorry.......I'm just hungry and there isn't anything to eat right now)

KEITH'S POV~

It was finally the end of Lance's rut. I decided to spend time with my kids. Lance was tired after our late night sex we had. Practically we stayed up till sunrise. Surprisingly I'm still alive. Though my ass hurts a lot. I couldn't sleep so played with the kids. We just sat on the carpet near the bed. We played with all sorts of toys. I watched as they both would fight and forgive eachother. I wish I had a sibling. Just think how fun it would be.

As we were playing with the toys there was a knock on the door. I was practically in pain so I had to yell them to come in.

"Good morning. I brought you a chocolate mug cake. I see Lance still hasn't woke up" she said and smiled. I chuckled.

"Yea. Thank you Rosa. For this mug cake and taking care of the kids while Lance was in rut" I said as I smiled softly.

"Oh it's no problem. You can come to me if you need anything" she said as she sat down next to me. Kei and Rosy both looked at the mug cake with curiousity. I decided to give them from mine. They looked shocked after tasting it.

Me and Rosa chuckled at them. They were so cute. I heard Lance groan as he sat down.

"Hola mamá. qué estás haciendo aquí"he said. He was still half asleep.

(Translation: what are you doing here)

"Oh don't mind me son. I'm just here to see if your doing ok. Knowing you were still asleep I decided to wait till you wake up" Rosa said as she headed towards Lance. She put one hand on his forehead.

"I'm fine mamá. My rut has finished" Lance said. I focused my attention tback at the kids. I saw them trying to eat the mug cake but made a huge mess. I sighed.

"Don't worry dear. I'll clean it up for you. You must be exhausted after spending a whole week with an alpha who is in rut. I know I have experienced it" Rosa said as she went to grab a wet sponge. Lance looked quite embarrassed. I chuckled. I had to agree her. My ass is in so much pain still.

I tried to get up but the pain was a little too much. Lance got up just on time. I fell and he caught me. I was relieved.

"Why don't you sit down, I'll go and clean these two up" Lance said as he sat me down on the bed. I smiled.

"Thank you Lance. I'm so lucky to have you here with me" I said as I smiled.

"No problem mi amor" Lance said as he took both of them to the shower. I decided to go through my phone. I got a ton of messages from Shiro and a few from Allura, Romelle, Hunk and Pidge.

-SHIRO 
hey, how's life for you right now 

-SHIRO 
I've got some exciting news which I'll tell u once you are online......

I was excited on what this news he got to tell me.

-KEITH
What's the exciting news you got ????

-KEITH
u online  Shiro?

I wasn't sure if he was online. I waited for a few minutes to see if he'd respond. And he did.

-SHIRO
So your alive after all. Thought something happened to you during the hurricane. I was kinda worried

-KEITH
So this was all a trick on seeing if I'm alive 😡

I was mad at him. I did not just got tricked to get check on if I'm ok.

-SHIRO
Nah. I was gonna tell you I have a fiance now 😃