Chapter 7

KEITH'S POV ~

Shiro was about to tell me if it's bad news.

"what is it? Don't tell me one of my bones been broken" I asked

"WHAT no. I was about to say is that u might have to stay here for a while. Dad has gone out of control" He said with this dad look on his face.

"I guess I can stay with you as long as you guys aren't going to make any sound" I said. I knew I'll be hearing moans at night.

~TIME SKIP ~

The alarm rang to my ear. I was kinda annoyed. I wasn't feeling like going to school. But I have to go cause I don't want any other homework.

LANCE'S POV~

I woke up to mi mama shouting for everyone to wake up to go to school. I hesitated to get up at first but then I got a text form Pidge

PIDGE: Hey. We are having a party at my house after school.

LANCE: What kind of party? 😕

PIDGE: A costume party. The whole class is invited.

LANCE: I can see if I can get to talk to that omega that sat in front of me in math class. He mostly look like he is depressed.

PIDGE: True. He looks like he has a tragic backstory

LANCE: Gtg before mama shouts at me.

PIDGE: Bye. Don't be late to school. You'll be in big trouble

LANCE: Yea yea. I'll be there.

I kept my phone in my bag and went to the toilet to brush my teeth and everything.

~TIME SKIP CAUSE I AM LAZY~

I made it to school. I saw him near my locker. I guess we're locker buddies.

I walked towards him. "Hey~ what's your name?" I asked him.

He looked at me. He has such a beautiful eye. It looks like a whole galaxy. I've never seen anyone with purple eyes.

"um. It's K..Keith" Keith huh!

"You have a very beautiful name" I tried to flirt with him. He seemed to blush as red as a tomato. Soo cute. He is so adorable.

"Well. U are coming to the party right? I hope you knew u were invited to the party at Pidges house. If u don't know it would be quite embarrassing" I asked rubbing the back of my neck.

"I got the invitation today morning. I don't know about going to a party full of so many people. I hate being in a crowded area" He said opening and getting a book out and closed the locker.

"Oh. Why don't we hang out outside. I'd like to know u better~" I said and winked at him.

He blushed "I guess I can come" he said and left. I was more than happy.

(hey. Author here. I'll end it up to here. Cause I am lazy to write more. Hopefully later I'll post a new chapter)

-Klanceboy❤️💙💜