Chapter 29

" Lux, you can't be serious." Ahsoka didn't want to believe what she was hearing. Her friend had sold her out to her own mother. She had to get out of there. Ahsoka struggled against the ropes.

" It's no use Ahsoka. You're not getting out." Lux went back to the pilot seat.

" You're such a di'kut." she muttered, using some of the Mando'a that Jesse had taught her. She wished she knew more powerful phrases to express how angry she was at Lux.

" What was that?"

" Nothing." she scowled. 

This is all my fault isn't it. If I hadn't run away I could be with Anakin and the clones right now.

Lux then turned to face her again. He had that same apologetic expression on his face again. which she hated so much. " We're gonna be landing soon. Again I'm really sorry about th-"

" No you're not. If you were really sorry then you wouldn't have done it in the first place. Lux, it's not to late to turn back. Please, I won't tell anyone." she tried to reason with him. From the look of it she'd say he was thinking about it.

" I can't. This may be my only chance." Lux said unsure.

" I though you were my friend Lux." Ahsoka spat,  hoping to maybe guilt trip him.

" Face it Soka, I'm a Separatist and you're a Jedi...it would have never worked."

Ahsoka sighed to herself, " No, I guess not." 

     " Escaped! How!" Anakin yelled just about turning every worker's head their direction. 

Obi Wan crossed his arms over his chest, " While she was being escorted to prison, our troops got ambushed. They escaped with her."

" Has there been any sign of her since?" Plo asked. " My guess is that she's going after Lil'Soka."

" If she is that's all the more reason we need to find her sooner." Anakin butted in. " She might have Ahsoka as we speak!" 

" She escaped on a ship that left Coruscant. If she were going after Ahsoka then why did she leave the planet?" Obi wan pointed out.

Anakin tried their bond again and it was the same the last time he checked. Closed off. He thought it was because she didn't want to talk to him, but now he assumed the worst. 

" What if she was captured already? She was in the lower levels of Coruscant all alone which leaves her prone to bounty hunters."

" Maybe, but we can't be sure...I have idea, Obi Wan and I can trace Akorra and Skywalker, you can search the city for any clues." Plo suggested.

Anakin and Obi Wan nodded.

Wolffe came up to the three Jedi. " Sir, we're ready.

Plo stepped away. " Remember if you find anything, report back immediately...May the force be with us." Obi Wan and Cody followed after him until Anakin was left alone.

" Sir?"

Anakin looked behind him and saw that Rex was standing there waiting for him, " Let's go find Ahsoka."

Happy Monday y'all! New Years is around the corner. Finally 2020 has come to an end.

Question of the Day: Who's your favorite clone?

-Chopper457