13

I get out of the toilet and my eyes widened seeing Jaehyun is sitting on edge of the bed

I get out of the toilet and my eyes widened seeing Jaehyun is sitting on edge of the bed. "What are you doing here?"

"Taeyong called me just now and he said we could go back to the mansion in two days"

"Oh... okay? so that's why you are here?" He stared at me and I look away, I don't think I can handle myself if he keeps staring at me.

"and about yesterday, I did recall it, and sorry..." I bit my lower lips and just stood there, blink my eyes twice looking at him, and we both silent. "I think I should go now, you can have a rest" before he could stand up, I stopped him.

"w-wait.... my hair band. I couldn't find it, can you help me? In the bathroom haha I don't know where it goes" He nodded and made his way to the bathroom.

After 3 minutes of searching, "found it!"

"Where did you found it?" I asked

"Under the cabinet..."

"Oh... Okay thanks" we exchanged a small smile and the situation back to awkward.
I look at him wanting to ask something but there is no question in my head. "Maybe we should get out from this room before it's getting more awkward" awkward giggle from me

•••

"Did you found it mark?" Taeyong asked looking at the big screen where shows a map.

"Yup I found it, it's here..." everyone in the room looks at the green mark on the screen. "America? Why would your dad go there?"

"I don't know Mark, why would he go there?"

"I bet he is meeting up with someone," Johnny said while flipping the file on his hands.

"Is there any mafia group in US?" Haechan asked sticking his tongue out looking at the big screen.

"Who it could be? Hmm alright, this is the plan. Me, Mark, Johnny, and Doyoung will go there, and the rest of you I want you to stay alert on who's walk-in or out from my dad's house. Jaehyun and Y/n will be back in two days"

"She's back... is she... okay Taeyong?" Taeyong look at Haechan, nodded as she is fine.

"Yuta and Jungwoo, you both know right what to do now?" Both of them nodded and head out from the meeting room. "Alright, let's pack things up and work start" he smirked as he knows what is he doing might be a good idea.

Night came, all of them are busy preparing the stuff, and Taeyong, Mark, Johnny, and Doyoung will leave Seoul tonight. "All packed?" Taeyong asked, make sure nothing is missing once they arrive there.

"Yup, it's all packed. Wait Johnny Hyung did you took my cookies?" Johnny just looks at Mark and silent. "I bet it's finished right?"

"Well dude sorry, it's delicious how can I didn't eat it right?" Johnny laughed, Mark rolled his eyes and punched Johnny's shoulder. Taeyong stood there just laughed.

"Be safe hyungsss~" Haechan shouted. All of them smiled at how cute Haechan is.

•••

The day came. I put my things inside the trunk. "Everything is good? Nothing missing?" Jaehyun asked.

"Yea... all good"

"Okay, let's go!"

I look out at the window and rain started to pour, I lay my head back and try to rest my eyes. The cold environment makes me shivering, Jaehyun noticed that and pull out his jacket at the back and give it to me. "Thanks..." I said. He then slow down the aircond level.