17

We all went back safely and finally arrived at the 127 mansion

We all went back safely and finally arrived at the 127 mansion. I stopped before entering the house and grabbed Jaehyun's hand bring him to somewhere more private. "Why? What's wrong?"

"What's wrong? Don't you realize something? What you did?" I said in a serious tone.

"If you're going to talk about the kiss, I'm not going to say anything. That's the only choice" he replied. I smirked

"Only choice? You brought your gun, don't you? Why can't you just shot him..."

"Are you that stupid? In front of everyone? No y/n, I'm a mafia and I don't fucking kill people in front of many people... especially inside the mall? Unless it's really an emergency... are you kidding me?"

"I— I'm not that dumb? Am I?"

He let go a sighed, "don't take it seriously, I don't have any feeling for you" he walked away. I just stood there, freeze myself.

"No feeling? Then why are you treating me like this?" I thought. I feel like my heart just broke, like really broke. Damn hurt!

•••

After two days, staying inside the house, practice with Haechan, playing a video game with Yuta and Winwin, and playing rollerblade with Jungwoo makes me forget about those frustrating things.

PIN PIN! a hon sound from outside, look who is it, the most handsome leader. They are back! "How is everyone?" Taeyong asked looking at each face. "Y/n, it's good to see you are here completely looking fine" he pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back, the warm hugged he gave me is so comfortable.

"I'm fine! It's good to see you" I smiled. Then he makes his way to his room. I have something to talk to him but he just got back, should I? I followed him from behind not so close but I guess he can sense that.

"You have something to talk about?" He looks at me, I nodded. "Okay, what is it?"

"Hmm, can we go somewhere with more privacy?" I pointed to the meeting room since no one is there. He nodded and lead the way.

"Okay, what is it you wanted to talk about?"

"Taeyong, hmm Jaehyun told me everything but I can't seem to understand it. Is it true.... y-your father?" I look down rubbing my hand.

"hmm yes. I don't know why he did that, I can't understand too and when we were in the US he makes an ally with another mafia group since the Aespa gang is dead"

"What do you mean another group?"

"There is a mafia called skz.. stand for Stray Kids and they are the most wanted mafia in this world. But I don't know how they managed to hide. But only the mafia group knew that they are wanted. They did so many terrible things as killing innocent people, sell drugs illegally, they did bribery, lots more even they killed someone's family for money."

"That's terrible...." my jaws dropped by what Taeyong just said. I gulped, what if they found us... I mean me? They will kill me right away.

"But don't worry, I will protect you y/n... I treat you as my sister and keep you safe" he smiled. How I wish Taeyong is real brother, I like how his words make me feel so save

"Oh and one more thing.... don't suspect anything I'm just curious"

"About what?"

"Was Karina... Jaehyun ex-girlfriend?" I clenched my teeth. Taeyong laughed. Is it funny?

"Well hmm how to say this? Karina did have a crush on him and he did too maybe? But since she betrayed him and yep... the important part is she was not Jaehyun ex-girlfriend." So she was his crush then.

"I see... ouh.. okay" awkward

"You like him don't you..." Taeyong smirked "It's okay, you can like him... love is not a sin you know, don't worry I keep this as a secret" I feel relieved by what he said

"But he's being an asshole you know" I let go a heavy sighed

"Deep down, I know he has a soft spot for you in his heart" he winks at me then leaves the room. Why do you guys keep wink at me? Stop it.