14

I knocked on the door waiting for someone to open it but no response

I knocked on the door waiting for someone to open it but no response. I knocked it again and can be heard someone say "COMING!" I was surprised to see the one who opened is Haechan. Haechan eyes widened to see me "Fvk! you're back!" He puller me into a hug, I patted his back.

"Of course I'm back and I'm doing well now plus— I whispered to him -I can shot very well!" I smiled. By looking at his face I can tell that he's so happy see me.

"So are you going to make her standing here all day Haechan?" Jaehyun raised his brow. Haechan giggled and help carry my bags. I noticed there is Jungwoo, Taeil, Yuta, and winwin but the rest nowhere to be found. I walked towards Jungwoo and I smiled at him.

"Welcome back!" He said with a smiley cute face. I really wanna pinch his face. So cute!

"I noticed there is only 5 of your where's the other?"

"They went to the US for business..." I nodded. Suddenly Jaehyun walked into the kitchen "later we will have a meeting, so be prepare for what I'm going to tell you all" he is back with a cold tone. "Except Y/n, you may just rest or do whatever you want" he continued. I signed, aren't I'm part of the mafia yet? Lol

•••

"Did you track them Doyoung?"

"Yes, they went to the abandoned building near the road 38"

"Others?"

"Gone... likely they went inside the store but what took them so long?"

"Mark? Any news?"

"A plate xx76x just parked the car on the opposite entrance, not sure who it is but there are 5of them wearing a black suit with a bag? Does it look like a bag?"

"Technically, it's a black bag full of money... I can see it. The zip ain't got a proper zip" Johnny continued.

"You took the picture, Johnny?"

"Yupp! I am and damn look at that, where those guys got money from? That's lots of money. I could buy a new camera with it"

"Stop joking hyung!" Mark gives Johnny a death glare.

"Fine..."

"Alright, that's enough.. collect as many as you could and we will head back to the ho—" got interrupted by Doyoung

"Wait Hyung... those people who went to the store... weh knew them"

"Who?"

"Skz"

•••

It's 8 PM, what took them so long? What are they talking about inside the meeting? Hmm, I'm bored af! I stretched my body as I get off the couch and head to upstairs. I walked to the room and realized that it's not my room and it's Jaehyun room. I almost forgot that I don't have a room for myself and I keep doing like the room is mine. I locked myself in the room and doing nothing. Make a circle and round and round until I feel dizzy and I fall to the ground. "Auch.. my leg. Why is it so boring?" I thought.

I unlocked the door and take a peek at the outside, spying on the meeting room if the boys already out but the light already off. Is the meeting done? I walked to the meeting room and seeing the room is empty. "What are you doing here?" I startled by the voice and turn around to see Jaehyun face is so close to me

"Nothing..." I take a back step to break the gap. "I see that it took like 5 hours the meeting, is it something important?"

"Come here" he pulled me into the meeting room and locked the door. "I'm curious about something.... what kind of work did your father do?"

"My father? Hmm, he was a CEO under MN Company. Why?"

"MN?.... It's just that It seems I can't solve the puzzle, need more information... and oh, this necklace is yours right?" I look at his palm and it is my necklace.

"Heol! Where did you found it?" I look at him

"In your room... but should I tell you?"

"What?"

"I'm guessing your father put this in your necklace" showing me a small size USB. What kind of file is in there?

"I-I.... what?" Speechless

"We will check it until Taeyong is back or he will kill me if I check it myself" he patted my head and walked out from the room.