03

I see blood

I see blood. I see blood everywhere in the house. "Dad?" I'm trembling, I can't seem to know where is my dad. Blood on the ground, blood on the wall. I became nervous and scared about what the hell is happening. I walked to the kitchen and found out my maid got killed. I kneeled, shocked by what I just saw. I cried, cry that makes me feel sick of crying. I'm so confused, what in the world just happened. I heard a footstep behind me, I slowly stand up and bravely face the unfamiliar person.

"Never knew Choi got a daughter, what is he up to? This is so interesting. I shall kill you too" he laughed. He picks up his gun and aimed at me. I was about to run but then I feel something, something that makes me blank for a second and come back to reality only to feel pain. It got hit on my left shoulder.

"NOOOO!" I screamed, soon as I woke up I realized that it was a nightmare, heavily breathing, my body is full of sweat, I feel cold, I hugged both of my legs and tears fall. I feel scared, everything is falling. My father dies, and there is only me alone. My heart is so hurt, I can't describe how broken I am now. I feel just like yesterday I was with my dad watching a comedy movie and now he's gone. What did I do to deserve this? I questioned myself.

I stay in that position until morning came. I heard someone knocked on the door. "Y/n? Are you awake? This is Taeil. Taeyong asked me to check your wound, is that okay?"

"You may come..."

•••

After checking my wound, Taeil invited me to have breakfast together. I walked downstairs to the kitchen with Taeil help, only a few of them were eating. "where are the others?" I asked Haechan who is washing his dishes.

"Taeyong, Jaehyun, Johnny, Winwin, Doyoung, and Mark are outside doing their mission as ^mafia^" I burst to laugh, how cute Haechan is when doing that hand gesture.

"Oh, by the way, you're wearing Jaehyun hoodie..." Haechan pointed out to the hoodie that I'm wearing.

"This? It's on the table in the roo—"

"Yes because you were in Jaehyun room, no wonder he slept on the couch yesterday" I silent, didn't know the bed that I slept on is in his room. But why his room? "Geez, something fishy is going between you" I give a death stare to Haechan who is talking nonsense, we just barely knew?

After finished having breakfast, I make myself a tour, walked around this huge house? House maybe. Suddenly my eyes caught something interesting, a rollerblade. How come in this house, full of mafia having that one special room for skating? Weird but still I sneaked into the room and was amazed how this place somehow looks fun. I put on the rollerblade don't know who is the owner and make myself balance before ready to skate.

'Click' a lock door sound can be heard. I stop my movement, scared that I got busted for being in here without anyone's permission. I take a deep breath and slowly turned to the door. "So you were having fun here?" A man with a cold tone with a black uniform and bulletproof vest? A shining silver 127 badge on the vest with a serious face makes me fall to the ground.

"Ouch" the only word that came from my mouth.