07

I sobbed, just finish from crying

I sobbed, just finish from crying. "geez, what a kid" I rolled my eyes to Haechan, and stood up from my seat.

"Where are you going?" That annoying brat asked. I ignored him and make my way to the room. I sat on the bed thinking about what just happened. The blurry vision, the whispered. It's like a nightmare but a reality.

"Y/n" I looked at the door, Jaehyun stood there. "Some of us are going out to do a mission, if you need any help Jungwoo and Haechan is on downstairs."
I nodded but before he walked out, I reached for his hand, "be safe" he smiled. He patted my head.

•••

"What's this? No blood at all! They must have cleaned all of this and act like nothing happened." Johnny said, who is looking around scanning the floor of y/n's house.

"Jaehyun, Mark, Winwin, Yuta, go check on the upstairs. Doyoung, Taeil, me, and Johnny will check on this floor" everyone moves to the area that was ordered by Taeyong looking for anything that can lead to the bad guy.

"TAEYONG HYUNG! OVER HERE!" a shout from Doyoung.

"What?"

"This, look at this picture, y/n said he wore a golden right?. Is this the person?" Taeyong look at the picture,

"It can't be...."

"You know this person?"

"I-I know Doyoung, i-its my father...the reason we save y/n was because of his father called me the night that happened, asking me to save y/n, but I didn't know it was my father's doing"

"I don't understand, if your father is a friend of y/n's father how come he doesn't know he got a child?" Confused Taeil.

"You right hm okay just find anything that can lead to the evidence then we will leave."

On the other side, Jaehyun is in y/n room, looking around for something suspicious, he found a necklace, a big round pearl on it is on the floor. He grabs the necklace and scanned it, it may got a tracker there. Suddenly a click sound can be heard from the necklace, Jaehyun was shocked as the necklace got a USB in it. He smirked knowing that something important must be in it. "Psst... Taeyong I found something interesting"