27

"I see then let's change the plan, how about Doyoung and Mark go to the US and bring her sister here?" Taeyong suggested a plan

"But how can we find her?" Doyoung asked.

"Doyoung? really? Yuta is powerful in hacking and tracking, of course, he can detect where she is" Doyoung bit his lower lip and nodded.

"And just do like what he wanted, he wants the USB, right? Then we can give... but we need to hide for them to not to notice us and we will get the USB back, is it okay Jaehyun?"

"I think it's okay, you will put a tracking device in y/n uniform right?" Doyoung asked again.

"Doyoung... what's wrong with you? All of our uniforms got a tracking device? Is this a side effect of having the injection?" Taeyong raised his brow to Doyoung, Doyoung only looks down feel embarrassing.

"The plan... I think it's okay... so Doyoung gets Mark and Yuta.. we need to discuss" Doyoung nodded and called Yuta and Mark.

•••

"Okay so if someone grabs your waist or hold you tightly like this *Haechan showing a demo to you by using Jungwoo* okay Hyung do it" Jungwoo did as Haechan ask, he used his elbow to punch Haechan stomach and twist Haechan hand to the back to make his back face him and kick him to the floor.

I make a weird face by seeing the demo with what Haechan and Jungwoo showed me. Haechan moaned in pain "ah! fuck! That's hurt..." I burst to laugh. "So you understand how to do it y/n?"

"I think so.. okay so who wants to be the bad guy here?" Jungwoo raised his hand.
Cute~

"Okay Y/n, If I ever hurt you I'm sorry okay"

"Well, I don't care.." Jungwoo wrapped his hand around my waist and gripping it tightly. Shit, it's kinda hurt but I did what Jungwoo did to Haechan. I punch his stomach using my elbow and twist his hand and kick him off to the ground.

"Wow, that's incredible..." Haechan amazed.

"Geez, thanks? Here Jungwoo let me help you... is it hurt?"

"Hmm neh it's not... I guess? Oh by the way me and Haechan are going out to buy something you want to join?"

"If Taeyong allows me then sure..." I replied

"Why would you need Taeyong permission, just let's go!" Haechan grabs my arms and we walked out.

A few minutes later...

"Damn, I never went to this place before... the food looks so good!" I put a bar of tiny white chocolate into my mouth and munching it.

"I know right! We should hang out more together in the future!" Haechan start to clinging to my arms.

"Nadu nadu!" Jungwoo said cutely. Why in the world I have two friends who act cute and do aegyo.

"Oh? Iced chocolate? How about we get in here?" I look at Jungwoo and Haechan, they both nodded and we all walked inside the cafe.