10

I look at the time, it's almost midnight

I look at the time, it's almost midnight. I look at Jaehyun who is driving, why is he so cold? like can you look at me for sec Jaehyun? Ask me if I'm fine? You weird af!

"There's a lot of things in my mind, you better explain it later," I said to break the silence in this car. No answer, I rolled my eyes and look at the window. "Am I a burden to you Jaehyun? And your team?"

"We are here..." fvk Jaehyun I hate you! For a sec please answer me!!!

"I don't know there is a house in the middle of the forest?" I look around scanning the forest what if there is...

"The house is surrounding by security so don't worry no ghost.."

We enter the house, my jaw drops at how this house looks so beautiful. It looks like a dream house but not my dream house, someone else maybe. "How much did you guys spent on this house? It's so beautiful" no answer.

"Tomorrow we will start your training, today just get some rest" training? I thought Doyoung will be the one who trains me.

"Doyoung isn't here, so I will take his place" mind reader! Argh!

"So Where do I sleep?"

"There's only one bed in this house so you could sleep on the bed with me"

"WHAT? With you? No way..." big house with beautiful decorations and there is only one bed in this big house? Didn't make sense. "Oh, by the way, was that your ex-girlfriend?" Wait.. why do I ask that?

"Who? Karina?" I nodded, he smirked "why? If she was my ex-girlfriend why do you want to know?" He walked closer to me,

"I'm just curious okay that's all..." he stopped, he bends down to the same level as me, our eyes locked. I can hear my heart is beating, nervous. His shining eyes are so beautiful, his face is like glowing to me how I wish I can just kiss him. FVK Y/N WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?? "W-why J-jaehyun..."

"You nervous if I become closer to you like this?" Is that even a question Jeong Jaehyun?

"You know, you just go clean up yourself" I push Jaehyun and walked straight upstairs.

The clock on the wall show it's already 3 am, I'm still wide awake at this time, why I can't fall asleep? Is something bothering me? I heard a noise from downstairs, I help myself to the downstairs, it's dark. Is someone else is here?

"Hello? Jaehyun? Are you there?" Suddenly the lights on

"Why aren't you in bed?" A deep voice from the back, I turn around to face him and what a sight, he's shirtless. I quickly covered my eyes with my hand. Why the fvck he is shirtless at this time?

"I-I can't sleep but then I heard something that's why I'm here...."

"Oh,.....let's watch a movie" movie at this time? Really Jaehyun?