20

"Why did I tell you this? You don't like me at all

"Why did I tell you this? You don't like me at all... I'm so tired Jaehyun, I want to rest" I make my way to the room. I sit on the floor and lean against the wall. "Fuck! What have you done y/n" I slapped my face to make sure that it was a dream. "Ouch! .... it's real!" Suddenly Jaehyun opens the door and stands in front of me. I stand up "what again?"

"I don't want to waste my time by saying this so..."

"So what?" He grabbed my waist and our face are so close. He looks into my eyes and slowly makes his way to my lips and soft lips can feel against mine. I can't think straight I kiss him back. I put my arms around his shoulder. His kiss, this time I can describe how the kiss feels. The soft and sweet kiss that wants me to kiss him even harder. As I realized what I was doing, I pushed him away.

"Are you nuts?" Cover my mouth with my hands. He walked closer to me. He pushed me to the wall and close our gap.

"I never wanted someone like this before but you... you make me feel impatient" he whispered. I take a deep breath suddenly a ringtone sound came from his pocket. I look down to the floor and say

"Your phone is ringing..."

"Shit yes of course..." he pulled out his phone and I quickly move to the side escaped from his view. The look in his eyes just now is so different, I can't stop thinking about how he looked at me just now. He hangs up the call and grabs my hand to somewhere.

"Where are we going?"

"It's your first mission as mafia now.. so prepare yourself y/n!" He said in a deep voice. It makes me feel nervous, It's not my intention in the first place to be a mafia but since I'm living with the mafia so I am part of it. I stopped before reach into the weapons room

"I'm scared...what if I did something wrong?" I look down to my feet. He put his hand on my chin and make my way to face him.

"Look... I didn't train you for you to become scared. You still remember what I train you?" I nodded "then it's gonna be fine" I remain silent there.

After a few minutes, getting myself ready to wear a mafia uniform, a bulletproof vest and Jaehyun make me wear a mask, cover my face with a mask only to expose my eyes. He looks at me and smiled. "even your face covered like this, your eyes still beautiful" I feel blush is taking over my face, why is he suddenly being sweet? I'm scared. "So you ready now?" I nodded and we walked out of the mansion and head to the area.

•••

"Any news from Taeyong hyuck?" Mark asked Haechan. Haechan shakes his head as no. "Where is he? Try call Yuta Hyung" Haechan do as what Mark said

"Hyung? Where are you? Are you with Taeyong?" Haechan asked Yuta

"I'm with Jungwoo and Winwin and the front entrance.. why something happened to Taeyong?"

"No... I mean I don't know... mark hasn't received any order from Taeyong yet"

"Hmm I will try to contact Johnny," Yuta said. Haechan hangs up the call and looks around using his binoculars if happens to see Taeyong.

Johnny and Taeil finally knocked all of Sehun minions. A sigh let out from Johnny's mouth. "Let's go downstairs Hyung" they both walked downstairs while Johnny got called from Yuta. Taeil is shocked to see that y/n is untying the rope on Doyoung and Taeyong's hands.

"Y/n! What are you doing here? Where's Jaehyun?" Taeil asked.