04

He annoyance groaned when he saw I was falling to the ground

He annoyance groaned when he saw I was falling to the ground. "You okay?"

"Oh Jaehyun, you're back haha" an awkward chuckle. Is he going to be mad that I was in here rather than having a rest?

"Has anyone in this house told you to rest?" I shake my head as in no. "Now get some rest" His voice even become deeper, and that's how I know I made a mistake. My heart is beating so fast, his absence makes me feel not okay. I take off the rollerblade and put it back on the rack.

A sudden falling to the ground left an Impact on my shoulder. I rubbed my shoulder to make it feel less hurt but I guess it's becoming more hurt.

Jaehyun saw it, and he sighed. "Stand still there, I walked to you" I look straight to Jaehyun as he walked in my direction, a feeling that I never felt before coming to my body. A feeling that makes you blush right away. I have to admit he did look handsome and sometimes cool but with this attitude of him, I don't know how to describe it. I snap out from thinking about him and he is already in front of me. "Mind me to carry you, princess?" Dead.

- ( timestamp, he did carry y/n to the room )

"but it's still morning Jaehyun, Can I just stay outside? and do something fun..I'm bored" I complained. Been resting since yesterday making me feel sick.

"you know, we only do our duty and protect you. We don't give you a service to have fun" ouch! You don't have to go that deep Jaehyun.

"Fine!" I pull the blanket and cover my body with it facing the wall. I let go of a small sigh. A cold environment enters, my heart suddenly pounding so fast that I can't breathe properly. A scene where a man shot me playing in my head, blood everywhere.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" He heard my pant. I cool down before facing him, I change my position and leaned against the wall.

"I'm okay Jaehyun, really am" a painful smile appeared on my face.

He sighed, "I'm guessing you remember something?" how come he knows everything like is he reading my mind? A mind reader? "Come on, let's go out from this room then" finally!

_____
How's the story so far? Is it okay? Let me know :3