35

"it seems like you're alone, what a pity

"it seems like you're alone, what a pity. We should kill yo-

"wait yina, take an easy! we are here to settle everything right? then Jaehyun, give us what we want then we can let yo go. easy right?"

Jaehyun slowly walks to them even tho his leg got injured, he keeps the pain to himself and walks properly as nothing happened. He put down the USB on the table and say "you got what you want now" Jaehyun pants, he looks like he could faint anytime. On the other side, Jeno, Jaemin, Jisung, and Chenle are waiting for his signal anytime. Jaemin and Jeno, both are so good at sniping someone, while Chenle is good at seeing something that is hidden, He can tell that behind the bushes near Jaehyun, they are two-man with guns and for Jisung, he's like a ninja, faster in doing something.

"Jaemin!" Jeno talks to Jaemin through the walkie-talkie. "Y/n with Renjun right now, I'm not sure where they go but can you tell Chenle in case if he sees both of them."

"Roger!"

"don't do anything stupid y/n," Jeno said to himself.

"HYUNJIN!" Lee Know called out hyunjin. "What should we do with him now?"

the only word that comes out from hyunjin mouth is "kill... him" Hyunjin makes a signal and calls his minions but no one is here. He looks around in suspicion, where are his minions? He looks inside and one of them already dead. Hyunjin clenches his fist, He can sense someone is here. Bangchan walks to him and can sense something too.

"I will handle Jaehyun, you go and find the person who did this all. Just kill him" Hyunjin said to his leader. Chan walks to Jaehyun and punches him in the face.

"You brought someone with you, right? Tell me!" he throws another punch at Jaehyun's face. Jaehyun coughs as his mouth begin to bleed. Chan throws him down and his anger fills in his body. "He did bring someone here Lee Know"

"Judging from this dead body, the person is good in this kind of stuff who is it?" Lee Know raised his brow and eye on Jaehyun who is in pain. "what a poor boy! your friend just ruins the plan" lee Know giggle. But deep down he doesn't know someone is aiming toward his head. ( its jeno ^^ )

•••

"Renjun! over here" I pointed out to Renjun which way Hyunjin went. "okay, listen I will go and distract hyunjin you need to do as I say okay? You aim for his back okay Renjun?" Renjun nodded like a puppy and walk to the place where he needs to go.

"are you looking for me?"

"well well, look who is here! a girlfriend comes to rescue his lovely boyfriend. I see that you gain a talent by telling how you knock my boys with aiming his head and HEADSHOT!"

"Of course, thanks to you I became braver and more skill. I came just to say thanks"

"no that easy, you have to go through me first then I can accept you thanks" I roll my eyes and know what he means by going through him first. I put down my guns, he put down it too. It's a physical fight between me and this motherfucker boy.

( have to skip the fight scene because Idk how to explain )

after a few minutes of fighting, Hyunjin looks tired and I gave a signal to Renjun. Renjun quietly comes out from where he hides and knocks Hyunjin out. Renjun passes me the gun and I shoot at both of his legs. "If Jaehyun feels this pain, then you have to" I punch him and he is 100% unconscious.

"I can't believe a girl as you exist, If I found someone like you I will ask her out" Renjun words enough to make me shy a little

"Unfortunately, I'm taken" I wink

•••

"it's over Lee Know" Jaehyun begin to talk

"over what?" suddenly a full black outfit comes from nowhere quickly take the USB on the table and gone from view

Lee know looks so confused and he asks chan to follow that boy

"Lee Know" yina called him

"Hi, there! and Hi sister" y/n smile at both of them after she offers a knife over her sister's neck. "oh Lee Know, you won't be helping my sister? I thought she is part of you now?" y/n smirk.

"dammit" Lee Know whispers, he looks beside y/n, Chan already got shot at his right arm. "Chan, get up!" Lee Know is about to take a step to Bangchan but got block by Jisung.

"you ain't going anywhere mister" Jisung punches toward Lee Know stomach and a final punch in on his face that makes Lee Know lost consciousness.

"Only one punch? are you serious?"

"you're jealous, Renjun Hyung? I know I'm more skilled than you" Jisung smirk

•••

A sudden polis siren can be heard from the area. "It's over yina," I said to her, looking at her in disappointment. "I can't let you live like this, should I kill her?" asking for Renjun and Jisung opinion.

"suit yourself, I don't mind at all" both of them laugh. Her face begins to look pale and to be honest, I don't feel a little sympathy for her. She did something terrible and expects me to forgive her no way!

"Since you're my sister, and you betrayed me. I don't think if I give you a second chance you will change since you don't even hesitate to kill our father. I shall kill you, you no longer my family yina... goodbye!" I close my eyes before I shot her, tears begin to fall on my cheeks. My hand is shaking, I don't feel regret doing it, it just that I wish she could know how much I miss her and I love her, but in the end, it's her fault for doing something stupid.

"y/n" I look around and see Jeno

"you have to go now, bring Jaehyun with you. You both can't be known by polis here! hurry!"

"b-but why? I don't understand"

"go and treat Jaehyun first, I will come to the mansion and explain everything understood?" I nodded and hurriedly help Jaehyun to walk.

"a car is waiting for both of you behind, now go!" Jeno said. I smile at him and walk in the direction where Jeno showed the car is.