19

"Haechan overhear!" Mark called out Haechan and Haechan slowly throw the smoke bomb inside the security room

"Haechan overhear!" Mark called out Haechan and Haechan slowly throw the smoke bomb inside the security room. Once it explodes it can make people feel dizzy and faint. Haechan and Mark are waiting until the guard faint.

"It's clear Hyung" Haechan gives a signal to Mark to go upstairs. Mark runs quickly to find a perfect spot to have the best view for aiming the enemy.

"Yep, this is a nice view haha," says to himself.

"How's the view?" Taeyong asked from the walkie talkie.

"Perfect!" He giggled. Taeyong and the rest are making their way to another building where the victim is. They use the back entrance as the front one got secured by EXO minions. Winwin, Yuta, Jungwoo are using the front entrance as they want to take their attention so they won't notice the others are breaking into the building

Yuta slowly walked to those minions and knocked one by hitting his back neck with his bare hand. He flipped his hair. "One down, 5 more to go" he smirked, Jungwoo and Winwin only laugh and knock all of them.

On the other side, Taeyong, Doyoung, Johnny, Taeil went into the building and split into two teams. One head to the south and one head to the north. "Bzz Taeyong! There is nothing here..." Johnny said.

"Only left with footprints over here" Taeil continued. But there is no response from Taeyong nor Doyoung. "Taeyong? Hello?" Taeil worried.

"Hyung! I think we have to check them out" Taeil nodded and both of them went to the north. Once they arrived, They witnessed Doyoung and Taeyong tied up and lay down and the floor. "Fuck you! Sehun let them go!" Johnny shouted.

"How silly Taeyong and Doyoung are, how come they can be so clumsy? Clueless?" Sehun evil laughed. Johnny aims his gun towards Sehun.

"I SAID LET THEM GO!"

"Wow wow chill man! You want me to let them go? Then prove yourself first. Boys take this two downstairs." Pointing Taeyong and Doyoung to is minions.

"I give you 10 minutes, if you don't success.. say bye to your dearest team mate and leader" he evil smirked and went down along with his minions.

All Sehun minions are on the same level as Taeil and Johnny. All of them are ready to crash Taeil and Johnny. "Tsk... you all thought you could win?" Taeil laughed.

"Have you ever met NCT 127 before? I bet yall don't right?" Johnny looks at Taeil and both of them laughed.

"What's so funny?" One of the minions asked.

"You.. you're funny" they begin to throw a punch at those minions.