31

A few weeks later, my relationship with yina is getting closer again

A few weeks later, my relationship with yina is getting closer again. I still can't believe after several years, she's finally here. I look around the mansion and there is no a single yina, where did she go? I walk to the kitchen and only a few of them are here. "why is this place is so quiet today? Where is everyone?" I asked.

"Not sure, I woke up and most of them already gone... your sister too" the brown hair boy talked.

"Okay, jungwoo if you see my sister let me know please" he nodded and continue with what he was doing. Weird, today is Sunday where is everyone? Did they go on a mission without informing me? And take my sister with them? Even Jaehyun I can't seem to find him.

Suddenly a sudden smoke came out from nowhere, it's making my eyes hurt and my throat. As I keep on coughing, my vision started to become a blur and I heard a footstep came from behind unfortunately before I could turn around, someone already covers my mouth until I can't breathe and I lost my consciousness.

•••

"y/n" a familiar voice

"y/n wake up!" I open my eyes and saw my sister's face in front of me.

"yina? w-what happened? where am I? where are we?"

"shh! we have to go out now! there is no time!" Yina took my hand and we run from the place that I don't even know where it is.

"Yina, stop! what is happening right now? where are we? why are we alone?" Yina stops and slowly faces me.

"oh, y/n..." she smirked "I'm sorry that you have to become this fool..." fool? what is she talking about?

"what are you talking about? I'm a fool? what did I do?" I look at her in confusion, there are so many questions in my head right. "where are we yina? what with this place?" dark, cold place. Looks like an underground basement to me. "are we inside a basement?"

"you're right!" she slowly walks, getting closer to me "y/n, sometimes there is something that should be kept as a secret but I guess you have right to know now" I don't know what is wrong with yina right now but I can feel something is not right here. "do you remember the day I left to US?" I nod. "and do you know who the one paid for my flight that day?"

"of course it's father, who else would be paid for it?"

"you are wrong y/n, our father didn't even pay for my flight and everything since I moved to US. I thought you knew, maybe I was wrong"

"then who?"

"it's me!" a sudden voice came from behind. I turn around, my eyes become wide as the person who just answers my question is someone I know.

"w-what? why are you here? what do you mean you?!!" I shout

"chill y/n, there is nothing be shout here" yina put her hand on my shoulder but I refuse.

"what do you mean chill? sis... he kidnapped me and torture me... wait don't tell me you are on his side?"

"ahh! finally you get it! that's my sister, clever girl" she brushes my hair but I refuse it again.

"How could you! they killed our father and almost kill me? are you out of you mind?" I shout again, how could she do this?

"you're so noisy y/n! do you think I care about my father? he didn't even care about me so bangchan helps me and make a deal, we help each other and everything! as you know when your so-called heroes came and brought me here, it's all a plan and I didn't expect it will be a success. Look! we are here now! how wonderful the world is, right chan?"

•••

"What should we do now Taeyong, can't believe she took us out so that those fucker could take her!" Doyoung slammed the table, everyone is out of their mind since it's their first time getting betrayed by someone who they thought could be trusted.

"l don't know Doyoung, I have no plan anymore... How could she do this, to her sister!" Taeyong let out his anger, as he is scanning the room he spots someone is absent. "where's jaehyun?"

"in his room, probably stressing himself" yuta answer.