02

"Alright Y/n before we go to the important part, let me introduce you to this place

"Alright Y/n before we go to the important part, let me introduce you to this place. Have you heard about NCT127?" Jaehyun asked. 127?

"Hm no.."

"I see hm so let me straight forward to you, we all are mafia"

"mafia as killing people?" I gulped. He let out a small chuckle,

"mafia as we don't kill innocent people."

"Ahhh I see...." still clueless.

"Jaehyun hyung, she's so innocent look at her" I stared at the man who said that his face not so mature kinda look like a teen.

"Okok, so these are our members" Jaehyun showed me a laptop screen that full of their profile. I pointed one by one according to the profile to memorize their face and that brat is Haechan.

"Haechan? Tsk... 00? You and I are just 1 year apart" I smirked, "and that is y-you..." I pointed to Jaehyun as the screen showed his profile. He came closer to me and there is only a small gap left between us

"yes darling, it's me who else is here name Jaehyun?" Fvk! I quickly change my face direction to Haechan and saw he laughed. Funny for you huh? My face becomes so hot, he called me darling. Wtf?

"So you memories our name?" a man with a cute face asked.

"Of course Jungwoo" I smiled. "But there are only 9 of you where is Taeyong?"

"I'm here, sorry for being late. I just finished doing something. Now I need all of you to go to the training room except Jaehyun and y/n" all of them stand up right away make their way to the training room. I wonder why this ice-cold grey hair person looks so familiar. "Y/n, have you recall any memories from what happened to you yesterday?" He asked. My eyes are shaking, the question makes me so nervous as I know what to answer but I can't remember.

"N-no I don't, I don't even remember anything aside from when you guys rescued me"

"Understood," he said. "As you know, your father Mr. Choi Minho.." Did he know my father?

"We're deeply sorry y/n, h-he.... he is dead" Jaehyun continues. I'm trying to catch my breath but it's hard, my heart broke into a million pieces. I can't believe what I heard. I walked towards Jaehyun, I look into his eyes

"you're kidding right" tears started to fall.

"It's true y/n, your father got killed when trying to protect you." I take a step back, still shocked by the news.

I run away from the room but accidentally bumped into the wall, my injured shoulder got hit and I fall to the ground. "Fvk y/n!" Jaehyun takes a look at my wound "sh!t The wound is back to open and It's bleeding a lot. Why did you run y/n? This is why I didn't want to tell you" I silent.

"Jaehyun, bring y/n to the medic room. I will tell Taeil to come to look after." Jaehyun nodded with Taeyong order and carry me to the medic room.