23

Jaehyun POV

Jaehyun POV

How come she looks so beautiful even when asleep? I closed the door slowly not to make any sound then I sit on the edge of the bed, staring at y/n who is deeply asleep. "Am I disappointed you y/n? I don't know what is wrong with myself. I don't know if I'm ready to love someone but you, your existence makes me so quick to fall in love but I denied it at first. I wish I could say to you that I love you too" I thought.

I fit myself next to y/n, laying beside her. Her face, her skin, her eyes, her lips. All of them are beautiful. I can't help myself but admire y/n look. "I think I like you at the very first time we met.." I thought. I wrapped my hands around her waist and kiss her forehead, just like that I fall asleep too.

•••

I woke up, rubbing my eyes as I feel that someone is wrapping his hand around me. I opened my eyes and see that Jaehyun is sleeping beside me, a freaking Jeong Jaehyun is beside Sleep together? What the fuckk is happening here.

I try to lose the grip on my waist suddenly he pulled me more closer "can we be like this for a moment, I want to sleep more" with his husky voice. I feel so blushing, I love how he wrapped me in his arms but it makes me sad to think how he doesn't even love me... is he? I check the clock on the wall and it shows it's 5 am. Did I wake up at freaking 5 am? How come? I usually woke up at 9 am or 10 am. Weird hm

"You wake up earlier today" Jaehyun spoke, playing with my hair.

"How did you know? I mean... did you sleep late?"

"Well.. you can say so... I have to make sure that someone is sleeping so that I can sleep in peace"

"What do you mean?"

"Y-you were crying yesterday... around 11 pm. I did try to calm you and it's work. I have to check on you and can't even have proper sleep. Did you have a bad dream?" I look at Jaehyun whose eyes are still closed. I didn't recall having a bad dream. "I guess you were having a nightmare, you keep saying to not kill you. Seriously I don't know what to do, I was so worried"

"All matters is when you did try to calm me... thank you for that" I look up to face him and his eyes already on mine. I soft smiled at him and hugged him tightly. "You must be so tired right? So now let's sleep again" He put his chin on my head and we fall asleep again in that position.

// I have to admit that I hate the way I wrote this... I'm so single af! ㅠㅠ