16

"I don't see the man anymore," I said while looking around and scanning people

"I don't see the man anymore," I said while looking around and scanning people. Suddenly Jaehyun stopped I automatically stopped too.

"Look down, he's in front of us... now slowly turn around and just walked like nothing happens" I bit my lower lips, I can't tell that if I'm nervous of what? Jaehyun pulled me to the side and we enter a small space between two stores. "Shit no exits," He said. He looks at me and then his pupil move to another side, he saw a man stand there and slowly walked to us. He look at me back and say "sorry y/n, I have to do this..."

"Do what—" suddenly lips pressed against mine. My eyes widened shocked by his action. He grabs my waist and there is no left gap between our body. His kiss, I can't describe what it feels like.

"Oh.. my bad sorry!" The man said and walked away. I pushed Jaehyun away.

"Y-you....."

"That's the only choice, now let's go" are you fucking kidding me Jaehyun? Only choice? You could just bring your gun out.

•••

"Where have you been?" Taeil asked in a worried tone. "I called you, you didn't answer?" He raised his brow.

"Sorry hyung, something happened just now.. someone was following us," Jaehyun said.

"And how did you managed to run away?" Haechan asked. His question makes me recall the kiss scene. Fuck! I can feel my body is burning. "Ohmygod, y/n! are you sick? Your face turns red" I awkwardly laugh

"No, I'm okay Haechan! Haha," I look at Jaehyun who is talking to Winwin. I don't know why I feel anger. "Haechan, let's go back, I think I am sick" I fake smiled.

Jaehyun POV

"something fishy" winwin asked while raised his brow.

"Ha? About what?"

"you know, her face suddenly turned red... why? Did you kiss—

"No way winwin, why would I?"

"Just be honest, what did you do to get yourself and y/n away from that so-called stalker" Winwin smirked. Haish...

"Ok, I did kiss her... but I have no feelings for her"

"No feeling? Then what did the kiss taste?"

"It's sweet... I mean no" fuck! What did I just say?

"BUSTED! Haha," I rolled my eyes to winwin and decided to walk beside Yuta