01

I slowly opened my eyes and only found that I'm in a room, a dark room

I slowly opened my eyes and only found that I'm in a room, a dark room. My hand is tied at the back and it's hard to move. "HELP!" I screamed. I knew that I'm just wasting my time by calling for help but that's the only way I can do. A lot of blood coming from my shoulder as I got shot. I bit my lips to endure the pain, but I can't. It's hurt so much that I feel I'm about to die

BOOM! A big slammed from the door, I heard a voice talking "we found her Jae" They untied me, "don't worry y/n, we will protect you from now on," one of them said. I feel so glad to hear that, all of them are wearing masks only to expose their eyes. After that, I passed out because of losing so much blood.

As soon as I woke up, I found myself lying on the bed in an unfamiliar room. I noticed that my shoulder wrapped with a bandage, I wonder who did it. I get up from the bed and help myself walked towards the door. But then I heard 'click' from the other side. I freeze myself in front of the door, curious.

"You awake?" A man who stood at the door looking directly into my eyes asked. I nodded. "How is your wound?" He switched on the light and walked closer to me, pushing me back to the bed. I can feel my butt touched the comfy bed. He holds my arm to make sure that I'm in a stable position to check my wound. Who is this man? Where I am? And why this happened to me? "I will tell you everything later" he gave me a stare. Did he just read my mind?

"What's your name?" I bravely asked.

"Me? Jaehyun, Jeong Jaehyun now you need to eat something, come on" he offered his hand and I accept it. This is my first time holding someone's hands. I feel warm from his hand. We slowly walked downstairs and make a way to the kitchen.

I heard a noise came from the kitchen and saw another 8 men in the kitchen laughing and talking. Who are they all? "As I say, I will tell you everything only after you fully recover and eat something." Bruh he did read my mind, I looked at him putting my worried face on the side, and say

"it's okay, you can tell me after I eat something I'm ready to listen."

"Are you sure?" In his eyes, I can tell that he doesn't want to tell me but I need to know what is exactly happened. I nodded and walked alone to the kitchen to meet the other 8 men.

"Hi..." I greeted. All of them stop talking and looked at me like I did something terrible. I blinked my eyes twice "w-why?" They all just silent. "You good?" One of them asked and I nodded, I looked on the table a bowl of porridge already served. "This is for me?" They nodded and I smiled. They started to chit chat again, and here I am eating the porridge by myself without talking with anyone.

"You did?" A voice came from my back, I turned around to see Jaehyun is waiting for me to finish my food. "Yes," I replied. "Good, now I want everyone to go to the meeting room now!" He shouted. His cold tone is making me kinda scared but after looking at his eyes again, I can feel there is a soft side from him.

I enter the meeting room late to found out that the table is already fully surrounded by these 8 handsome men wow. "Y/n sit" a sudden voice that makes me startled. I almost got a heart attack with that cold tone of voice. He then put both of his hands on my shoulder "don't worry, no one gonna eat you" he giggled. It's Jaehyun voice.