𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃𝐘

"Sis, I don't know! It's too dark but I think, he's familiar! No, I think he's someone I know! I don't know! I'm too drunk that time and they put me a blindfold. There's only one person I think I've seen his face"
I closed my fist. I wanna kill with this  anger.

"Don't you know his name?"

"I don't know but, I think I heard it sis!"

"What.is.it? Who's that fvckng guy who tried to hurt you?"

"It's...I'm not sure but as of what I've heard, it's Hell."

"H-hell?" R-rai's code name?

"Y-yes, sis."

"Fvck! That group." I whispered.

"W-wait sis, where are you going?"

"To kill that asshole."

"Y-you know him sis?"

"Just wanna make sure if it's him you're talking about." I pick up my gun and put it in my waist.

"Sis, can I join you?"

"No, just stay here."

"Please sis, I wanna make sure they'll suffer to death, please"

"Tss" I nodded.

---

When we reached their building, I saw him drinking a wine with his feet in the table

"Seems like enjoying huh?"

"Babe, you're here?" He walked towards me.

I smirked.

"Oum. Just wanna know something."

"What is it, babe?"

"Where's your goons?"

"What? Why?" He looked at me confusedly

"Just gather them all here, NOW!"

"Wait, babe, what's happening?"

"That's why, I wanna ask your fvckng goons!"

"What are--"

"You know how much I protect my sister, right?"

"Yes, I know, babe ---"

"And you also know that I can kill for her"

"I don't understand what are you trying to say--"

"YOUR MEN TRIED  TO RAPE AND HURT MY SISTER LAST NIGHT!"

"Sis, I think that's him! I saw that man last night! That ring!" She pointed at Rai's ring which is the symbol of their gang.

"FVCK YOU, RAI!" I get my gun and pointed it to him which made him surprised.

"B-babe, I don't know what you're--ahh" I shot him in the shoulder.

"Babe, listen to me--ahh" I shot him in the thigh and he's now kneeling in front of us.

"Babe, it's not me--ahh"

"THEN TELL ME WHO IS IT?"

"ME." I turned my head and before I could even point my gun to that man, he already shot me in the stomach, two times which made me spit a blood.

"TIFFANY! RAM, STOP IT!"

"Oww, that's it, honey?" Xhara get a gun from that guy's hand. A guy who looked exactly as Rai.

Am getting weaker, but I shouldn't just fall like that. I wanna  kill that man--

"Ahh!" I screamed.

"Tiffany!"

Xhara shot me on my thigh, both of my thigh which made me fall.

"Xhara what are you doing?"

"Sorry,sis but that was all an act. But since, you're such a foolish, dumb, stupid sister trying to be my hero, here's what you got. Yes sis, THAT WAS ALL AN ACT! Do I looked like an actress already? HAHAHAHHA!"

"FVCK YOU, XHARA---RAIIII!"  Xhara was a bout to shot me again but Rai blocked the bullet with his body!

"DAMN IT, RAI! YOU'RE STUPID AS EVER!" A tear of mine fell, no! This is all my fault!

"I'm sorry babe, because this is the least I can do for you. Always.. remember... that I love.... you, 'kay?"

He secretly get my gun and immediately shot Ram three times but before he could take another shot, he was already being shot--in the head, by my sister.

I was shocked. My hands were trembling. I crawl to reached his body but I got another shot. A shot which somewhat made me numb. A shot which made me a devil.

I picked up my gun and shot Xhara on her knees and Ram on his chest.

Now, only me and my sister left alive.

" I didn't do these all just to be a hero to you, Xhara. I did these all because I love you and you're all I have. We're not  a sister by blood but I treated you like one, yes, Xhara you're an orphan." That made her surprised.

"Am I that cruel sister for you to did this?"

"NO... NOOOOOOOOO" she shook her head in disbelief and picked up her gun.

"Fine, do it now, Xhara. I already hurt my boyfriend just to protect you but it seems like I was protecting a devil. Fine, shoot me now. There's no reason for me to leave, anyway." I closed my eyes and I heard a loud bang.

As I opened my eyes, I saw her, my sister, bathed  with her own blood.

She shoot her heard.

𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃𝐘||✍️𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑒