MY NEIGHBOR IS

I'm Tim and we just got moved to this place last week but I already wanted to go back to our old house, 'cause you know why? There's this girl, my neighbor I should say who's around my age I guess. Her name is Kally. Yeah, she told me her name and I didn't asked for it.

I know she's just being friendly but for me, she's too FC, like wtf we aren't that close but she's already calling me in my nickname, tss. I don't want her approaching me and whenever she saw me chillin' outside my house, she keep on asking me if I ate already if I have my coffee already, and whatsoever. She's so loud and I always hear her singing in her house as if she's having a concert, tho she has a nice voice, I still find her irritating. Every morning, her voice woke me up, seriously. Yeah, she's that loud. Screamin' outside her window like, "GOOOD MOORNIING, PHILIPPINEEEEES! GOOOOD MORNIIING, KALLLY CUUUUTE!" Wtf right? Who wouldn't wake up upon hearing those lies every morning? Lol.

Now, I've been residing in this place for almost three months and I already get used to her. I still don't approach her first but I'm answering her whenever she's asking me something. I don't do the first move, gold ako e. Lol

One day, my neighbor got silent. I heard no screams anymore every morning. There's no one asking me anymore if I have eaten already and there's no one bothering me anymore. I should be thankful for that but there's a part of me longing for her loudness and I can't deny the fact that I missed that woman.

I waited for days, weeks, and months but years after, I found out na naging potato na  pala s'ya.

okay.