YOU'RE HERE BUT YOU'RE NOT

✍️meanie

It's been a month since you're gone. No, you're here but you're not. You're here right beside me, but I cannot feel your presence. You're right in front of me, but I cannot see you. You're talking to me, but I heard nothing. You hugged me, yet I cannot feel it.

Baby, please stop pretending. Just please let me know if you're already tired of everything. You're now falling out of love. I cannot feel you anymore. I cannot sense the feeling in your 'I love you' neither I can feel the warmth in your hugs but coldness. Baby, please just tell me. Tell me right away if you're tired. I can let you go. I can loosen the grip and stop calling you with this lips.

Don't mind me, please I want you to be happy. Don't mind me, please start turning your back to me.
Though it hurts seeing you walking away, I can still bear with this pain.

Maybe, we're not meant for each other. Maybe, someone was destined to be the one for you. Maybe, I'm not the one who would walked with you in that road to forever.

Let's just stop this, let's just end this.
Though you fell out of love, I still love you and I always will.

"Farewell" the only thing I uttered as you've vanished in my blurry sight.