FALL-FOOL

—:

I fell in love with a writer, an overrated one. I never knew she'd notice me–her reader. I was caught by her words, her pieces, and the way she played with her pen.

  I court her and we've been together for eleven months. it's our day today, our anniversarry–one year of being a couple. I waited for her here at our place–a place which only she and I knew. I don't know why but I'm getting nervous, I felt nervous for the first time. Damn!

I called her but she didn't answered her phone, so I just leave her a vm. I've been waiting for her here for almost half a day but she didn't came nor replied to me. I decided to visit her in her condominium and an obscene scenario exposed me from her room—she's naked, making out with my friend.

I closed my fist, I can't take the show anymore. I left her place.
I knew it, there's really something between them. They fooled me.

But why it should be my friend?
Is it because he's a great writer as she?

Damn it! Am I really that fool to get fooled again and again?

Claire, why didn't you tell me?
Am I nothing to you?
Is our relationship a joke to you?
Damn! These were all a joke? Sh*t I take it all seriously!

f*ck! f*ck these b*llsh*ts!

               Fall-fool—by: meanieeMe