YOU'RE THE REASON

YOU'RE THE REASON
By: meanieMe

Being a commoner and falling in love with an elite, famous handsome guy is such a common and satiated story. But yeah, it still exist and I'm the living proof. I'm Freih Cheska, a commoner and I've met this elite handsome guy in the campus where I am studying. He's not bully but a f*ck*Ng arrogant yet damn cool! That kind of arrogant na may maipagmamayabang 'cause he's totally a genius guys!

One time, I saw him walking expeditiously as if someone's following him. So I did follow him. He went to a place where everyone is banned to enter, but still he did enter and so I did, too. He bring out his laptop and watched movie. I guess he'll watch porn but the heck--he's watching Barbie right now! I never expected that so I can't help myself but to laugh. Damn! My stomach hurts and he was shocked to see me so he suddenly corned me in a wall for I to stopped. He fiercely looked at me and asked who I am but I haven't even say a word for his blue eyes were hypnotizing me. His eyes were like an ocean--blue yet cold.

That was the first time I saw him closely. And just like the stories you've read in some books, yes, naging kami. I was once fooled and betrayed by my ex lover but he showed me and changed my perspective that not all guy are jerks, playboys and nothing but a gamer. Because he's true to his words, he never broke any of his promises. He actually meet my standards of my ideal man. He's really a man--in words and in actions. I hope he's the one already. I'm thankful to have him. A very caring and understanding boyfriend. Despite of my childish and moody attitude, he stayed by my side. And I love him for that.

Upon spending years with him, I found out that he's a gang member and a Barbie he's watching isn't just a movie for it contains some codes edited and sent by one of his mem and I was surprised by that.

It's their gang party today. They're celebrating the years of foundation of their gang in a private palace where he is the owner. I didn't wanted to attend to but he insisted and I can't resist his damn charm! Tss!

But I'm getting bored right now. He left ten minutes ago and hasn't come back yet. I asked where's the restroom to one of the girls with a black eyeliner and dark black lipstick near me.

Here I am now. I was about to dial his phone number when I heard a sound and my curiosity dragged me there--which is I hope I didn't do for it just made my tear fell. He's kissing a girl and they stopped when they noticed me.

"Oh Ches, why are you here?" He asked as if nothing just happened.

"What b*llsh*t is this, Psyean? (Sayan)"

"W--" he hasn't finished what he's about to say when the girl he's with suddenly butt in.

"Excuse me? Did you call this b*llsh*t? Wanna know what's b*llsh*t? This--!" She suddenly slapped me two times and it hurts! More when I saw Psyean just eying me lazily.

"Babe let's go. Don't get your hands dirty." That, tears my heart apart

"Psyean, please..t-this is not you--"

"Ain't clear yet? Well, this is Zue, MY GIRL."

"Then who I am? What am I to you?"

"You? You're nothing but my toy. I've just used you 'cause I'm bored. Now, Zue's back. So there's no reason to be with you anymore. I never loved you anyway. I love my fiance and we're getting married in three days." He said and raised their hands with rings on it.

"You're lying..."

"Am not. If you can't believe, then let's just leave it like that." And they left me.

Ha! Damn it!

"So for the highlight of this event, let's all welcome our boss, Zue Azha Lexir. Welcome back, boss! And of course to boss Psy Azuesto and their wedding celebration! Wuhooo! All gangs are envited!!"

I covered my ears for I don't wanna hear anything anymore! Napasalampak ako sa sahig.

My heart is aching!

Damn this pain! I got fooled again.

He's the reason why I changed my perspective in men. But he's also the reason for me to remain in that perspective.

I once fooled and I was fooled again.

I'm tired of this b*llsh*t!

I'm tired being toyed!

I'm tired of trusting!

I'm tired of this game of love anymore!

And I don't know when I would love again...

May 24,2020
_meanieMe_