We Failed

FAILED
✍️meanie

"Hey! I like you!"
You've mentioned that you're shy that time but you were so cool back when you confessed to me until you said, "I'm going to court".

You started to do stuffs you're not used to. You're sending me good mornings and good nights.

We do late night talks. We even exchange shitty talks.

"I love you" words that sounded like a song in my ears.

"D*mn! I'm jealous!" The first time  I've heard you say these words but it's cute.

"You're mine. You're my property. I don't want to share you with another." Your possessiveness makes you cooler. I like it.

"We're going to make your dreams come true." You said that as we are staring at the sky while you're hugging me from the back.

"From now on, I'll be part of your success. Your failures and successess  are mine, too." You even stole my first kiss that night and I gave it wholeheartedly.

"Baby, I love"

"I will never leave you" Yes. You never leave me on my tough times.

Those words were still in my mind. They were stuck in my mind together with our memories. Those words were pleasing to my ears. You never failed to make me happy, baby.

It's been seven years since you've been living in Japan and now you're back. My tears can't stop from falling as I am looking at you right now. You were the coolest groom I've ever seen, honey. You may failed to make your promises come true, make and fulfill it at least with the person you're looking at right now, with the person who's now walking down the aisle.

I love you my man!

I'm happy for you and my sister.